(Gabby Duran and the unsittables) Gabby X Reader

"The best babysitter of the galaxy"

Pov Nobody

"Y/n, I can't believe we're the best babysitters in the galaxy!"

"It's all thanks to your alien babysitting skills, Gabby. What adventure awaits us today?"

Gabby looks to her phone. "We've been assigned to babysit Zog, a mischievous little alien with extraordinary powers."

"Sounds like a challenge, but I'm ready. Where do we start?"

"First, we need to find Zog. He tends to hide in the most unexpected places."

"Let's split up and search. I'll check the backyard while you search inside."

"Great idea! Remember, Zog can camouflage himself. Keep an eye out for anything unusual."

Y/n say calling out. "Zog, come out, come out wherever you are!"

Gabby say from inside. "Y/n, I found him! He's hiding behind the curtains!"

"Well done, Gabby! Now we need to keep him entertained. Any ideas?"

"Zog loves playing with glow-in-the-dark toys. Let's set up a mini disco party for him!"

"I'll grab the glow sticks and you find some music. We want this to be the best disco in the galaxy."

Gabby puts playing upbeat music. "Alright, Zog, time to show off your dance moves!" She starts dancing.

"This is so much fun! You guys are the best babysitters ever!" Zog say.

"We aim to please, Zog. But remember, no using your powers without permission." Y/n say.

"That's right. We need to keep everything under control."

"Don't worry, I promise to behave...mostly."

Y/n laughs. "We'll hold you to that promise, Zog. Now let's play some games!"

"How about a game of intergalactic hide-and-seek?"

"Yes! I'll be the seeker. You two better find the best hiding spots!" Zog say.

"Challenge accepted, Zog. Prepare to be amazed by our hiding skills!" Y/n say.

As the day went on, Gabby, Y/n, and Zog enjoyed countless adventures and laughter together, proving that being the best babysitters in the galaxy was no easy task, but with teamwork and a sense of fun, they were up for any challenge that came their way.