(Big city greens) Chip X Reader

"You had always been there for me"

Pov Y/n

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

I know it should be a happy day but I'm a little sad, in all my birthdays my boyfriend Chip doesn't come.

He is so busy trying to destroy the Greens that he forgets that he have a girlfriend who loves him a lot.

My mother gets inside my bedroom.   What are you doing here? You boyfriend called and say that he is coming.

  Chip did that? - I wasn't expecting that.

  Yes, get up from your bed and get ready fast. Today is your day girl. - she leaves my bedroom.

I get up from bed and do my morning hygiene, I can't let my boyfriend see me like this.

I put on my favorite purple dress and see me on the mirror.

  You are awesome girl.

I smile to my self and get out of my bedroom.

When I arrive the kitchen Chip was there drink a cup of oj.

He comes to me and gives a kiss.   You are so beautiful.

  Wait? You had complemented me? - I cross my arms.   Now I know something is wrong.

He laughs light.   I realized that you always ware by my side and I don't wanna lose you, girls like you aren't much in the world.

  Own Chip, that's the sweetest thing you had ever said to me. Now that I think is the only thing sweet you said to me in all our three years dating.

  I promise say more stuff like that.

My father comes to us.   All your friends are in the backyard, they are waiting for you.

  Let's go.

We walk to that backyard, I was with a big smile.

Now I know Chip truly loves me.

When we arrive there ware all my friends.   You finally come. - my best friend say.

  Who's alive always shows up. - I play back and we both laugh.

The music plays high and we all started dancing together.

  We love you Y/n, happy birthday. - my cousin say, he is a good boy with a green hair and he is pan.

The party continues.

After much celebration, peoples coming and others going away, the party officially ends.

And I was waiting for the birthday present that Chip said he was gonna to give me.

  Do you want to walk out with me? - he raises his hand.

  Of course.

We walk holding hands.

We go to a hill where we can see all the big city, it was night and the lights of the buildings made it very beautiful.

  I love this place.

  Yeah? Me too. Sorry for I be focus all the time with the Greens, I just hate them so much that sometimes I forget that I have a wonderful girlfriend.

He slowly approaches my face a lock of my hair behind the ear and gives me a kiss.

Surely the best that ever happened between us.

  Now your birthday present.

He gets on his knees and takes a box from his pocket, he opens and reveals a beautiful diamond alliance.

  Y/n would you...

  YES!

  I haven't said anything.

  I know, I just have been waiting for this moment too much longer and I don't wanna wait one second more.

He gets up and puts the alliance in my finger, I can't hold my emotions so I kiss him again.