(Jessie) Jessie X Reader

"My actress"

"My actress"

Pov Nobody

"Y/n, I can't believe I'm finally here in New York! It's always been my dream to become an actress."

Y/n say smiling. "I knew you had the talent, Jessie. I'm glad I could be here to support you. What's your plan?"

"Well, first things first, I need to find a place to stay. Do you know of any affordable apartments in the city?"

"Actually, my cousin is looking for a roommate. Let me give her a call, maybe she can help."

"That would be amazing! Thank you so much, Y/n. You're a lifesaver."

Y/n makes a call and arranges for Jessie to meet their cousin, Sarah.

"So you want to be an actress?" Sarah asks. "That's fantastic! I have an extra room in my apartment, and we could split the rent."

"Really? That would be perfect! Thank you so much, Sarah. You have no idea how much this means to me." Weeks pass by as Jessie auditions for various roles while working part-time. "Y/n, I've been to so many auditions, but no luck so far. It's starting to feel discouraging."

"Don't lose hope, Jessie. You're incredibly talented. I believe in you, and I know you'll find your breakthrough soon."

Jessie receives a call for a lead role in a theater production.

"Y/n, guess what? I got the role! I can't believe it! This is my big break!"

"Oh my gosh, Jessie! Congratulations! I knew this day would come. You deserve this success and more."

Jessie's theater performance receives rave reviews, leading to more opportunities.

"Y/n, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. If it wasn't for your support, I wouldn't be where I am today."

"You did all the hard work, Jessie. I just believed in you. Seeing your dreams come true is the best reward for me."

Jessie's acting career continues to flourish, and she never forgets the role Y/n played in her success.