(Star vs. the forces of evil) Tom X Reader

"My pervert demon"

"My pervert demon"

Pov Y/n

"Tom, we need to talk. I'm not comfortable with some of your behavior." I sit next to him.

"What are you talking about, Y/n? I haven't done anything wrong."

"You've been crossing boundaries, Tom. Making inappropriate comments and touching me without consent."

"Come on, Y/n, it's just a joke. Don't be so sensitive."

"It's not a joke when it makes me feel violated and disrespected. I deserve to be treated with respect."

"Fine, I'll stop. But don't make a big deal out of it."

"This is a big deal, Tom. My feelings and boundaries matter. If you can't respect that, then maybe we shouldn't be together."

Tom be defensive. "Are you seriously breaking up with me over this?"

"Yes, Tom. I deserve to be with someone who respects me and my boundaries. It's not negotiable."

Tom realize his mistake. "I... I didn't realize how much I was hurting you. I'm sorry, Y/n. I'll work on myself and learn to be better."

"It's going to take more than an apology, Tom. Trust needs to be rebuilt. But if you're willing to change and respect my boundaries, we can try to work things out."

"I promise, Y/n. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right and earn back your trust."

"We'll see, Tom. Actions speak louder than words."