(Miraculous) Cat Walker X Reader

"In love with my best friend"

Pov Y/n

"Y/n, I have to tell you something. I've been feeling this way for a while, and I can't keep it to myself anymore." Cat Walker approach me.

"What is it, Cat? You can tell me anything."

"Y/n, I'm in love with you. I know we've been best friends for years, but my feelings have grown into something more."

"Cat, I had no idea. But you know I value our friendship too much to risk losing it."

"I understand that, Y/n. But my heart aches every time I see you with someone else. I can't stand the thought of not being with you."

"Cat, I don't want to hurt you. But we can't just throw away everything we've built as friends for a romantic relationship."

"Y/n, please don't shut me out. You mean everything to me, and I can't imagine my life without you by my side."

"Cat, I care about you deeply. But we need to take some time to think about this before making any decisions."

"Thank you, Y/n. That's all I ask for. Just know that no matter what happens, our friendship will always be the most important thing to me."

Over the next few days, Cat and I spend time apart, reflecting on our feelings and what they mean for our friendship.

"Cat, we need to talk about what happened."

"Yes, Y/n. I've been thinking a lot about us, and I realize that our friendship means too much to me to risk losing it."

"Cat, I'm glad you understand that. You're one of the most important people in my life, and nothing will ever change that."

"Thank you for being so understanding, Y/n. You truly are the best friend anyone could ever ask for."

"And you're the best friend I could ever ask for, Cat. Let's continue to support each other and cherish our friendship forever."

"Agreed, Y/n. Nothing will ever come between us."