(The Villains of Valley View) Colby X Reader

"Listening to your problems"

Pov Y/n

(Here Y/n will replace Amy as a big sister ok?)

I enter in the basement and I see Colby sitting in the floor with a sad face, I get close him and sit by his side.

  Wants wrong little bro?

  You will make fun of me. - he looks to the opposite side of me.

  What? - I try to be surprised.   When was the last time that I made fun of you?

  You laugh of me for don't have a single hair in my chest, you made fun of my voice and made fun for I have rats has friends and all of that was yesterday.

I laugh.   Yhea, that are quite things a would do. - he stills with a bad face.   But I'm you big sister and I may look that I just care with me but I also care with all the members of our super villains family.

  Ok I will tell you, last night when you gone with Harley to a sleepover here in home we made a test with a doll in human size of Onyx. Dad made a gun of fire, mom made him explode with her radiuses and Jake destroyed with his super strength and I didn't know what to do. I felt like you didn't need me.

After listening and get up and look to the basement for that Onyx doll, I find it low the invention table of my father.

  Give your best.

  Sis I'm not with mood for that.

  Let's go, you are a metamorphic. You can be anything.

  Now you are saying the Barbie biography.

  Let's go Colby, transform into something you know it will destroy him.

He thinks a little bit and become a sword that breaks in the middle Onyx doll, he gets to normal.   Thanks. - he hugs me.

  You're welcome but if you say to someone that we had a little brother X big sister moment I will kill you.

  I don't expect less.