(Amphibia) Sprig X Reader

"The most beautiful"

Pov Sprig

"Good morning Amphibia." I say watching the sun rising behind the mountains of the valley.

"It would be a good morning if I had found my friends, I'm here two months."

"Don't worry Anne, soon we will find a way back to your world." I hug her. "Let's go to Stumpy's, I want so much a soup full of flies."

"That's discussing but I want too, but without any flies."

We go to the restaurant and have a sit, Maddie comes to us. "What will be today?"

"For me a soup with many flies and for Anne also a soup but without any flies."

"I will bring right now." She goes pick up the food we ask.

"I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." She stand up and goes away.

Maddie comes back and put the soups in the table. "Where is your friend?"

"She went to the bathroom."

"Sprig you and me are friends for a long time and that made me realize that I have feelings for you... Love feeling, do you love me too?"

No!

Just is one person I love, Y/n. But I think she doesn't feel the same, Anne keep saying the opposite but I don't  believe.

"..."

"Sprig?" Y/n sits by my side. "How are you my boyfriend?"

Boyfriend?

Okay, I'm not understanding anything.

"Are you two dating?"

"Yes." She says and kiss my cheek, I will never clean it again.

"Whatever." She goes away.

"Y/n what had you done?"

"I was saving you, if I didn't appear I know you didn't have the courage to say no so I saved you. It's pretty obvious that you don't like her."

"Yes I don't, I love a pink frog who saves me when I'm in trouble and always had been there for me"

At first she be confused but realizes who I'm talking about. "You love me?"

"More than anything, you are the most beautiful thing I could possibly imagine"

She smiles. "And I love you too."

We kiss, when we separated Anne was looking surprised to us. "What had I missed?"