(Hamster and Gretel) Kevin X Reader

"How you feel about me"

Pov Kevin

Me and Y/n are in the cinema, I want so much to know how dos she feels about me.

We go take same snacks.

  Oh, are you down to share the popcorn? Just to warm you, I take mine with a lot of butter. Like a concerning amount.

  Uh, yeah. Whatever you want. - I point to the menu on the television.   And a large popcorn to share please.

The employee put a bracket of popcorn on the table.   Would you want to upgrade to a super jumbo? Only $50 cents more it can feed a cape buffalo, free refill.

  No thanks.

  Just the large.

  Fine, but you'll be back, your kind always comes back. - he says with a sinister voice but then he returns to his regular voice.   Ok, that'll be twenty dollars please.

Y/n puts the money on the table.

  Oh, no. I was gonna get this.

She picks the bucket.   I insist especially after a butter up this popcorn. - she picks her broom.   Crimply loves the butter, capawza. - she goes to the cinema room.

  Ok, so she paid for the popcorn but we're sharing, that's something right?

  Dude it's not a date.

//Minutes later//

I open one of the doors for Y/n pass while I hold our juices.

She opens the another and gets in ignoring my help, my sister takes our attention.   Kevin, Y/n, up here, we get the best sits in the house. - she say side by side with Bailey.

  Closest to the action and the speaker. - Bailey say.

Y/n sits side Bailey, without any chance of me sitting beside her I try to sit side of Gretel but that place had been took by Hamster.

I sit far away from her.

I drink my juice with a sad face, she smiles to me and I wave to her with a pink color in my cheek.

I try to focus on the movie but I look to her.

🎶 Oh I won't lie, you give me butterflies, but do I gave you energy that all.

She puts her hood and with the mouth full of popcorn makes a funny face making Bailey laugh.

[...]

In a car I try to put my harm over Y/n but she just gives me a high-five.

🎶 And I don't want, to be that guy. Who overstuffs about and I don't wanna drop the ball.

[...]

Y/n watches the movie while I am by her side singing.

🎶 Oh I may pick, I love you. If I could think of any claver thing to say.

[...]

In reality they watch the movie while I sing in my mind.

🎶 But then I think, what would that grow with us so far apart in this great schools in the way

I imagine that the movie is of me as Romeu and Y/n Juliette.

She is in a tower and I in the ground holding some flowers.

🎶 You fit me like a glove.

The wind makes the flowers go to my face.

The movie changes to a Titanic and I drop Y/n in the water.

🎶 But do I only fit you like a shoe.

The movie changes again but now Y/n is a bailarina and I try to support her with my arms.

🎶 Oh how I wish.

I drop her.

Once again the movie changes to me and Y/n flying in the clouds.

🎶 I knew, I you feel about me.

A seagull comes against us.

[...]

I hold a book with the title love 101.

🎶 Cause when push comes to shove I don't understand love.

[...]

Now in reality.

🎶 And I've had so much lemonade I really need to pee.

The movie changes to me and Y/n eating spaghetti, we ware eating the same thread it breaks and leaves sauce in our cheeks.

We laugh.

🎶 But still I wish, I knew, how you feel about... Me.

I see you eating a snack and I just sigh.