(Phineas and Ferb) Candace X Reader

"Girlfriend's"

"Girlfriend's"

Pov Nobody

"Hey, Candace! What's up?"

"Y/n, I've been meaning to talk to you about something important."

"Sure, Candace. What's on your mind?"

"Well, um... I really like you, Y/n. And I was wondering if you'd consider being my girlfriend."

Y/n was surprised." Oh, wow! I didn't expect this. I... I really like you too, Candace. But can you give me some solid evidence or reasons why you feel this way?"

"I know it may seem sudden, but it's not just a crush. We've spent so much time together, and I feel a deep connection between us. Plus, you make me incredibly happy."

Y/n pauses. "You're right, Candace. Our friendship has been amazing, and there's definitely something special between us. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Really? You mean it?"

"Absolutely! But let's make it official in a fun and memorable way. How about we involve Phineas and Ferb? They're great at creating unique experiences."

"That's a fantastic idea! Let's talk to them and see what they can come up with."

They approach Phineas and Ferb.

"Hey, Y/n! Candace! What brings you here?" Phineas asks.

Y/n say smiling. "We need your help with something special, Phineas. Candace just asked me to be her girlfriend, and we want to make it memorable."

Ferb smiles too. "That's sounds like a great project. We'd be happy to assist."

"We'll create the perfect setting for you two to celebrate your new relationship. It'll involve roller coasters, fireworks, and maybe even a romantic picnic."

"That sounds incredible! Y/n, what do you think?"

"I love it! Phineas and Ferb, you guys are amazing. Let's make this happen!"

They spend the day working together, creating a magical atmosphere.

"Everything is ready, Y/n, Candace. It's time for your grand celebration!" Phineas say.

Candace and Y/n step into the beautifully decorated area.

"Candace, being your girlfriend feels like a dream come true."

Candace say blushing. "Y/n, you make me the happiest girl in the world. I'm so glad you said yes."

They share a sweet kiss as fireworks light up the sky.

"Mission accomplished! Another successful project!" Phineas say.

"Indeed. Love is truly a wonderful thing."

Phineas and Ferb join in the celebration as Y/n and Candace continue their romantic evening.

And so, with the help of Phineas and Ferb, Y/n and Candace embarked on a beautiful journey as a couple, filled with adventures and love. Their story became one of friendship, trust, and lasting happiness.