(Miraculous) Lila X Reader

"I want to see you happy"

Pov Nobody

Lila had always been a master of deception, weaving intricate webs of lies effortlessly. Unfortunately, this talent extended to her relationship with Y/n. She often neglected Y/n's needs and took her for granted.

One day, as they sat on the couch together, Y/n mustered up the courage to confront Lila about her behavior. "Lila, I can't help but feel like you're not fully present in our relationship." Y/n said, her voice filled with concern.

Lila sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I know I haven't been the best partner lately." she admitted reluctantly.

Y/n felt a mix of frustration and sadness. "Why do you keep pushing me away? Don't you care about us?"

Lila's eyes met Y/n's, filled with genuine remorse. "Y/n, please understand that I do care about us. You mean the world to me." she insisted.

Y/n couldn't help but feel conflicted. Despite Lila's shortcomings, she loved her deeply. "If you truly care, then why do you keep hurting me?" Y/n asked, her voice trembling.

Lila reached out and gently took Y/n's hand. "I'm happy to have you by my side, Y/n. You bring so much joy into my life." she said sincerely.

Y/n's heart ached at Lila's words. She wanted to believe that Lila meant them wholeheartedly. "But being happy isn't enough if we're not taking care of each other." Y/n replied softly.

Lila nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "You're right, Y/n. I need to change my ways and start prioritizing our relationship."

Y/n gave Lila a small smile, touched by her willingness to acknowledge her mistakes. "I want us to work, Lila. But it will take effort from both of us."

Lila squeezed Y/n's hand, determination shining in her eyes. "I promise, Y/n. I will do everything in my power to make you happy and be the partner you deserve."

They sat there, holding each other's hands, knowing that rebuilding trust wouldn't be easy. But they were both willing to put in the work, hoping that love would prevail and their relationship would flourish once more.