(The Villains of Valley View) Colby X Reader

"Blonde hair"

"Blonde hair"

Pov Colby

"Wow, Colby, you dyed your hair? It looks amazing!"

"Yeah, I wanted to try something different. Do you like it?"

"I love it! You look so edgy and cool."

"Thanks, babe. I'm glad you like it. It's a big change for me."

Y/n kiss my cheek. "It definitely suits you. You're rocking the blonde look."

"I was nervous about dyeing it at first, but now I'm glad I took the plunge."

"You should always do what makes you happy. And this new hair color definitely makes you stand out."

"I appreciate your support, Y/n. It means a lot to me."

"Of course, Colby. I'll always support you in trying new things and expressing yourself."

"You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for."

"Aw, thank you. I just want you to be happy and confident in yourself villain boy."

"Well, with you by my side, I feel unstoppable."

"That's what love is all about, supporting each other and embracing who we are."

"Absolutely. And with my new hair color, I feel like a whole new person."

"I can't wait to see what other adventures we'll embark on together."

"Me too, Y/n. With you, every day is an exciting journey."

"Let's make the most of it, Colby. Life is too short to hold back."

"You're right. Let's live life to the fullest and embrace every change that comes our way."