(Amphibia) Anne X Reader

"Protection"

"Protection"

Pov Y/n

It's not like I want to harm my princess's life, far from it, but if she kept bothering me about the clothes I wear, it wouldn't be long before someone showed up with a black eye.

"But I want to wear a dress, I like dresses and you know that." I say impatiently rolling my eyes.

"But most of them are short on you and you know that." I look at the computer in front of me and see Anne with a suffering face.

"Look, I love you but sometimes you're so annoying!" The brunette laughs.

"What if we go to some store to buy dresses?" My angry expression before seems to brighten up.

"I like that idea, I'll change and send you a message soon." Before hanging up, I stare into her brown eyes and see her smile grow.

In the mall...

"Okay, now explain to me what's the point of this?" Anne looks at me with a victorious smile.

My girlfriend had come as security to meet me, she looked cute.

"I'll protect you, let's see who will look at you." I laugh and grab her wrist heading towards any store.

"You're so silly, I'm not that pretty to be hit on out of nowhere." She doesn't answer, just follows me inside the store.

"Hello, good morning, welcome to our store, call me if you need anything." I stretch my finger to ask her where the dress section was but randomly my girlfriend starts barking and looking like a dog that contracted rabies.

The attendant ran away.

"SHE'S NOT VACCINATED!" I shout at the frightened girl and storm out of the store.

My girlfriend who had just put on a show comes walking behind me completely calm.

"I can't believe you did that to that girl!" Anne laughs for a few seconds before turning my gaze to her.

"In my defense, the girl was looking at you weird." Why wouldn't the attendant at a store be looking at her customer to mentally figure out her clothing size?

"You're amazing, but your jealousy ruins everything, do you really think that because of a glance I'm going to leave you and run into the arms of some random stranger?" The blonde doesn't answer and just lowers her head.

"Sorry." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"But the girl's face was really funny."

Anne laughs along with me and leaves a kiss on my cheek.

This imagines was written by @umaqualquer979 she left me adapt.