(Miraculous) LadyFly X Reader

"Telling someone"

"Telling someone"

Pov Nobody

Y/n was a brave and determined young woman. She had a secret that was consuming her, something she knew she needed to share with someone she trusted. She decided to open her heart to her closest friend, LadyFly. "LadyFly, I need to tell you something important. It's something that has been weighing heavily on me."

"Of course, Y/n. You can count on me. What's going on?"

"Well, I... I had an unpleasant experience recently. Something that made me feel very uncomfortable and scared."

"Oh, Y/n, I'm so sorry to hear that. You don't have to face this alone. I'm here to support you."

Y/n was already relaxed. "Thank you, LadyFly. It's difficult to talk about it, but I wanted to tell you because I know I can trust you. I was a victim of sexual abuse."

LadyFly was shocked. "Y/n, I'm so sorry that you went through that. It's brave of you to share this with me."

"I needed to share it with someone I trust, someone who can help me navigate through it. I know I can't change the past, but I want to find the strength to move forward."

"You made an important decision by seeking support, Y/n. Now we can work together to find resources and specialized professionals who can assist you in the healing process."

"I truly appreciate your understanding and support, LadyFly. It's a relief to know that I'm not alone in this journey."

In this story, Y/n trusted her friend LadyFly to share her experience of sexual abuse. This highlights the importance of seeking help and support in difficult times, especially when it comes to sensitive issues like this.

Hope y'all had learned something!