(Miraculous) Sparrow X Reader

"Two girlfriends heros"

Pov Nobody

"Sparrow, we've got to stop this villain from destroying New York City!"

"I'm right behind you, Y/n! Let's show them what we're made of!" Y/n doesn't keep her identity.

Together, Y/n and Sparrow leap into action, using their unique superpowers to protect innocent lives and thwart the villain's plans.

"Sparrow, we need to come up with a strategy. This villain is strong!"

"Agreed. I'll distract them while you go for their weak spot. We have to work together on this."

"Got it! Sparrow, be careful!"

Sparrow engages the villain in a fierce battle, while Y/n searches for an opportunity to strike.

"Y/n, now!"

"On it!"

Y/n uses their super strength to deliver a powerful blow to the villain's weak spot, temporarily incapacitating them.

"Nice job, Y/n! We make an unbeatable team!"

"And it's all thanks to you, Sparrow. Your agility and quick thinking saved the day."

"No need to thank me. We're in this together, always." As the dust settles and the city begins to recover, Y/n and Sparrow share a moment of relief and gratitude. "I'm so grateful to have you by my side, Sparrow. Saving the city wouldn't be the same without you."

"The feeling is mutual, Y/n. Together, we can accomplish anything."

With their love for each other and their unwavering dedication to protecting New York City, Y/n and Sparrow continue their superhero journey, inspiring hope and making a difference in the lives of those they save.