(Big city greens) Tilly X Reader - pt 2

"Losing you - pt 2"

"Losing you - pt 2"

Pov Tilly

1 week later.

  Hey Tilly, dad asked me to tell you that dinner is ready. - Cricket get inside my bedroom.

I was sitting on the bed a little sad that I would never see Y/n again.   Tell him I'm not hungry.

  You're like this because of Y/n, right? - he sits next to me.

  I loved her so much and now I don't see her anymore, we exchange letters but it's not the same. - a tear escapes.

  Let me ask you a question, who always listens to your problems and is by your side in good and bad times?

  Y/n.

  Who always attends your tea parties and is looking after you all the time?

  Y/n.

  What I'm trying to say is you can't find anyone else like Y/n, you need to fight for her.

  But she is in the big city.

  Maybe I have a solution for you to visit her.

We leave the room, I am already smiling, we go to the stable of miss Brenda.

  Cricket, what are we doing here?

  We came to pick up transportation for you to go see your girlfriend.

I get on Miss Brenda.   But what if the parents notice that I'm not in the room?

  Tilly go easy and let me take care of everything.

I smile.   Thank you so much Cricket, I love you.

  Oh Tilly. - he gets awkward.   Save the love speech for Y/n.

Miss Brenda starts to run, we cross the whole village and keep going, she was going very fast and we had arrived in the big city.

We pass the big coffee and grandma's house, Miss Brenda goes even faster and finally stops in front of Y/n's house.

I get off her and stop in front of the house all nervous, I don't know if she got over me or is angry that I left.

I take a deep breath and stare at the door, shaking I knock lightly and wait for someone to open it.

The door is opened by Y/n.   Omg Tilly? - she is trying not to cry.

But I can't handle it, I start to cry.   Yes, sorry I left you. Please don't hate me.

  I'm impossible to hate you.

We smile to each other and one second later we kiss.