(The Secrets of Sulphur Springs) Griffin X Reader

"Feelings"

"Feelings"

Pov Y/n

"Griffin, I've been meaning to talk to you about something important." I say.

"Sure, Y/n. What's on your mind?"

"Well, it's about how I feel about you. I think I'm in love with you."

Griffin was surprised. "Really? That's unexpected. Can you give me some solid evidence or reasons why you feel this way?"

"It's not something I can pinpoint with evidence, Griffin. It's a feeling that grows stronger every time we spend time together. You're incredibly intelligent and mature for your age."

"I appreciate the compliments, Y/n, but I find it hard to believe without any concrete proof."

"I understand your skepticism, but sometimes love isn't about proof or evidence. It's about how someone makes you feel and the connection you share."

"I suppose there is some truth to that. But are you sure it's not just a fleeting crush?"

"I've thought about it a lot, Griffin. This feeling has been consistent and deepening over time. It's not something I take lightly."

"Alright, Y/n. I'll take your words into consideration. But let's shift gears for a moment - have you been scaring your younger siblings again without me?"

I laugh. "Guilty as charged. It's all in good fun, though. They know I'm just playing around."

"Just be careful not to go too far. We don't want them to develop any lasting fears or anxieties."

"You're right, Griffin. I'll make sure to keep it light-hearted from now on."

"Good. Now, back to our previous conversation - let me think things through and process what you've said. It's a lot to take in."

"Take all the time you need, Griffin. I just wanted to be honest with you about my feelings."

"I appreciate your honesty, Y/n. Let's continue being friends while I figure things out, okay?"

"Of course, Griffin. Our friendship means a lot to me, regardless of what happens."

"Thanks, Y/n. I value our friendship too. Let's see where this path takes us."