Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau X Daughter reader

Request: jennifer jareau x daughter reader. She is 12 and gets into a hostage situation on a school field trip. Jj, will, and the team have to save her and the others

Third person pov...

Y/N Jareau and her Best friend were almost jumping up and down in excitement like the rest of the class was as they neared the museum where they were going for their Field trip.

The little Jareau had been waiting for this day all year and was very excited to finally be going on it. "We have now arrived, please stay seated until we have stopped students!" Yelled Mr Tracy Y/Ns teacher.

This caused a commotion amongst the kids, they all started yelling excited and standing up in their sears as their teacher slouches in his seat, Mrs Hill just sighs at her companion and stands up facing the group of about 40 kids.

"He said QUIET!" She yells effectively making the bus silent not one student dared to speak after Mrs Hill shouted at them, she could be scary when she wanted.

A full 5 minutes if silence passes before the kids all start tlaking excitedly they could see the museum coming up, they all jumped in their seats as the coach finally parked and they could get out.

Once they were outside the teachers began getting the students into groups and paired with a buddy, Y/N and B/F/N where paired together which the two friends loved.

"Okay students, we are now going in stick with your group if you do go off take your buddy with you" called Mrs Hill over the noise, the large group began making their way into the museum.

Y/N and B/F/N instantly break away from the group and wonder off on their own, Y/N had lots of information about the exhibition ls they go into thanks to her Uncle Spencer.

As the two laugh and walk around, outside the building a large van is parked, 5 men all get out dressed in black holding duffle bags and guns

"Let's go" yells the leader.

Just two hours later all hell breaks loose, a group of about 5 men dressed in black storm the museum and puts it in lockdown pulling guns on the people inside including Y/Ns class.

"Shut up the lot of ya!" Yells the leader, over the incom making everyone in the museum hear him, Y/N and B/F/N quickly hide in on of the exhibitions, they hide in a small corner to small for an adult to get to but smaller enough to two teens to sit in.

B/F/N shakes with fear as the leader threatens everyone in the museum, anyone hiding will be taken to the rest fonthe group if they are found. "It's like a sick game of hide a seek" mutters Y/N, she was scared but couldn't let her friend see.

"What would mum do in this situation" mutters the teen trying to remember what her mum taught her, 'stay calm and don't do anything rash, listen and be submissive' thinks Y/N to herself.

They mostly likely have control over the cameras and door locks if they are seem then they will be killed. Y/N racks her brain before grabbing her phone she forgot about it.

B/F/N looks up from her crying as she felt Y/N rummaging around for something. "Ah ha! Found it" she exclaimed it was her phone, quickly the 12 year old pulls open contacts ans calls her Mum.

5 seconds later the woman picks up. "Mum help me!" Says Y/N.

Back in Quantico...

JJ had jsut said goodbye to her daughter she was super excited for her trip to the museum. "Have a great time sweetie!" Yells JJ waving to her excited Daughter the H/C girl waves back equally excited.

As the coach leaves the school JJ makes her way back to the car and drives herself to work. Once she arrives she sees the team gathered around the pull pen talking.

"Morning JJ, Y/N get on the coach okay?" Asks Emily turning the conversation onto Y/N, the whole team knew she was going on a field trip that day.

JJ smiles at them "yeah the coach jsut left, she'll have so much fun" smiles the Blonde, the team then syart Woking after they get a glare from Bossman.

Two hours later JJ is busy writing up a case they had two weeks ago when her phone rings, confused the woman answers wondering why her daughter is calling.

"Hey-Mum help me!" Yells the distressed voice of her daughter the girl sounded terrified. JJ instantly stood up phone next to her ear. "Mum! The museum has been taken over ! It's a hostage situation help us!" Yells Y/N sounding hysterical as she explains.

"Dont worry Honey, I'm on my way the team will be there soon stay put and don't been seen" she exclaims being running from her office ans into the bullpen.

This alarms the team making Hotch abd Rossi run out of their offices and the team surround JJ trying to calm the scared woman. "It's Y/N there's a hostage situation at the museum she's at!" She exclaims crying.

Hotch gets a phone call. "Yes ma'am, yes I understand, we will be there" he says then ends the call and turns to the team in front of him. "Looks like we arw the rapid response team wheels up, we meet with the police department there" he says, the team waste no time and rush out the doors.

While doing this JJ calls Will and explains tk him, being a detective he's apart of the department helping the FBI out. Once they arrive they arrange contact with the leader.

After 5 grueling hours later the snipers get a good shot at the group of men and take them out freeing the civilians trapped inside, The BAU rush in Hotch infront.

JJ is the one that finds her Daughter, they wee hiding in the dinosaur exhibition in between a Trex and display cabinet.

Y/N and B/F/N had been playing I spy while waiting, as the door opens they freeze, holding their hands over each others mouth to keep quiet.

As they door the footsteps get louder and JJ appears in their vision, suddenly Y/N was jumping at her Mum sobbing loudly as JJ holds her tightly.

She then talks into her radio. "I found them hotch, they are safe" she says sniffling and holding her arm out to Y/Ns best friend to instantly runs into her arms.

Both girls cry happy to be safe, JJ and her group walk the two girls out of the museum, B/F/N spots her parents runs off leaving JJ and Y/N to find Will.

The man had been pacing back nad forth waiting for his wife and daughter to come out, when he spots them he runs over almost knocking them over as he holds them kissing his wife and daughter on the head holding them.

"Your safe now darlin' don't worry we aren't letting you out of our sight for a while now" mutters the man getting a laugh out of his family.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot, so sorry for the late I've been busy with a project fir class and haven't had time to write these oneshots.

Requests are open!

Word count: 1260