Aaron Hotchner x young Daughter reader

requested!

Request: Hey could u do one with hotch having a young daughter and it be all fluffy. Like he's come back from a bad case and the daughter is happy to see him.

i love it!  Y/N is 7

Third person pov...

It had been a hard case for everyone especially the ones with kids, The bodies of 5 children aged 7 to 12 were found along a river just north of Virginia.

They all had evidence of sexual abuse and had markings on them from being tortured and beaten, they had been kidnapped out of their beds by the unsub who kept them for a week before tossing them away like trash.

When hearing what happened to the children, JJ  thought about her son Henry safe home, while Hotch thought about his 7 and 10 year olds Y/N and Jack, who were staying with their Aunt Jessica.

Unsurprising this case effected both parents the most as they could sympathise with the parents of the dead children, the two comforted each other when the case got to much by talking about their children.

They had only just arrived when they were notified of another body, She had only been dead for three days when they found her, the Unsub was dissolving fast.

 The latest victim was a 7 year old girl, she was like the others who were kidnapped before her.
She had torture marks, her body covered in cuts and brusies, evidence of sexual abuse. but this time she had H/C hair, E/C eyes she looked so much like Y/N that Hotch had to leave the scene. 

The man leaned against one of the black SUVs and took out his wallet, when he opened it he took out a picture, it was one of Jack and Y/N, it was only taken last week when he had the weekend off. 

He and his two kids went to the beach and spent the whole day laughing and swimming, Hotch took the picture of them before they left.

Jack and Y/N had huge smiles on their faces as they held each other tightly, the whole day Hotch was smiling as much as his kids were, Hotch smiled sadly before a hand touching his arm brings him back.

He coughed and looked at the person, it was JJ. The blonde woman had a comforting look on her face, Hotch took one last look at the picture before putting it in his jacket pocket instead of his wallet he needed them close.

When they eventually caught the Bastard, he had managed to kidnap two more children before they found him arrested him, he was now in interrogation, the team where waiting for his confession.

 Hotch had a hard time trying to not punch the smug bastard sitting calmly in the interrigation room, He was in his early twenties the guys first victim was his own littler brother, after them he had this want to kill.

As Hotch was interrogating him the picture in his pocket fell out, the bastard smirked and picked it as it fell close to him.

Hotches eyes widened and his glare intensified as the killers eyes turned predatorial as he looked, Hotch clenches his hands in anger.

"These are yours, wow look at them so cute so innocent, the boy not so much but the girl how ever, she looks like victim number 6 she was my favourite out of them all-" Suddenly Hotch had grabbed the bastard and shoved him against the wall by his neck.