Aaron Hotchner x Young Son reader

Hello there!

It's has only been 3 months since I started this onehsots book and it has already gotten so popular, so thank you to all my wonderful readers who arw enjoying this book so far, I'm loving all thr requests I get so thank you, I can't believe it 16k reads already you guys are amazing anyway let's get this request started for Hotch!

Summary: There has been a murder at 7 year old Y/N Hotchners school, his Dad is worried about him going to school.

Third person pov...

When Hotch first arrived at work they got a new case, when he arrived at the round table he saw a horrified look of Penelopes face as he walked in, as well as the others, they were all engrossed in the case file infront of them.

Hotch raises an eyebrow as they all look up once he sits down. "What's going on, is it the case we have?" He asks them. Dave pats his arm making the man look at his long time friend.

The older man shakes his head. "Your not going to like it Aaron"he says before Hotch picks up the case in front of him.

He looks at them all again before looking down at the file. As he reads what it says his heart quickens in anxiety as he continues to read. "What" he whispers this can't be happening, this can't be happening.

Someone touches his arms, it brings him back to reality. "This happened in Y/Ns school, my 7 year old sons school" he says harshly, making Penelope jump.

"Yes boss man, as you've all read a student has been found dead at an elementary school here in Quantico" Explains Penelope going through the slides of her presentation.

Hotch doesn't hear her though, as soon as they arw done with the briefing Hotch makes his way to the door "wheels up now!"He yells practically running out the door.

The others quickly follow him, leaving Penelope behind, all six get into the SUVs and drive to Y/Ns elementary school. Hotch drives fast he needs to get to Y/N. He has to make sure his Son is okay.

With Y/N Hotchner...

When Y/N Hotchner left the car to walk into school, the 7 year old didn't expect to be taken to the assembly hall with all the other students and teachers.

Y/N soon finds his friends. "Guys what's happening?" He asks them, to his annoyance they don't know either, from the expressions on the staffs faces the news wasn't good.

Suddenly everyone becomes quiet when the Headmaster (im British and we call out Principals Headmasters) stands infront off everyone.