Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau x ED daughter reader

Another request keep them coming!

Summary: The Reader has an Eating Disorder, JJ finds out and comforts and helps her daughter through it.

Okay so I I've never had an eating disorder so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong!

Tw: Eating disorders, ED recovery, talk of ED, vomiting,

Third person pov...

JJ had noticed recently how her daughter diet had completely changed. A few weeks ago the 16 year old would be excited to help pick out and help to make meals with her Mum, but now it's like she is avoiding food all together.

JJ also noticed how thin her daughter was looking, but JJ isn't the type to tell someone something about their bodies especially her daughter, also how quixkly her moods change, When JJ awoke one morning she heard sounds of vomiting from thr bathroom.

Worried the Mother runs out of her room and into the bathroom, when she did her eyes widened, it was Y/N the H/C girl had her head in the toilet vomiting, JJ quickly sat next to her Daughter and rubbed her back Comfortingly, holding her hair out of the way.

"It's okay N/N just let it out" she whispers as her Daughter sobbs when she stopped vomiting, JJ Continues to comfort her, behind the Mother and Daughter, Will appears a concerned look on his face as he sees his daughter and wife in the bathroom and the spund of vomiting.

JJ looks at him and shakes her head, this told him she will tell him what was happening later, he sent her a smile before leaving making sure Henry didn't hear and took the boy downstairs with him. In the bathroom JJ helps her daughter stand up and leads her back to bed.

The girl is as pale as a ghost when JJ sees her face closely, she blonde smiles sadly at her daughter "What's going on N/N?" She whispers kissing her daughters head and heading downstairs to tell Will Y/N won't be going to school that day.

Later on the same day JJ is working in her office at Quantico, she is researching the symptoms that her daughter had, the blonde searches 'vomiting' , 'avoiding Food' , 'different diet' from her research only one possible answer pops up. "An eating Disorder?" Mumbked JJ.

"Eating disorders are problems that affect a person's eating behaviors as well as their attitudes and feelings about food - and about their body." She reads her eyes widening as she puts all the facts together, the blonde feels tears gathering in the corners of her eyes she quickly wipes them away.

The mother then stands up and walks out of her office and into the bullpen, she didn't even hear Morgan trying to talk to her confusing the man, JJ walks straight to Reids desk. She scares the young man by slamming her hand down on his desk gaining the attention of the team, even Hotch ans Rossi came out of their offices.

Reid looks up at JJ surprised she slammed dher hand on his desk. "JJ- How do I know if someone has an Eating Disorder?" She fires at him noting giving him a chance to ask her, the others looks at the blonde concerned at the question. Reid fixes his glasses and answers the blonde woman.

"Well a few of the signs are: Alterations in Weight, Preoccupation With Body Image,Disruptions in Eating Patterns,
Preoccupation With Nutritional Content,Changes in Exercise Patterns,
Mood Fluctuations." Reid lists the signs, JJs expression changes to one of sadness and defeat.

Her shoulders slump, what should she do to help her daughter who she now definitely knows has an Eating Disorder. As the blonde stands like statue Reid looks over at the other for help. Emily walks over to JJ and helps the blonde sit down. "Hey JJ, what wrong why did you ask him that?" She asks her best friend.

JJ wipes at her eyes with her hands and looks at her lap. "It's about Y/N" she said gaining the attention of her team. Everyone loved Y/N she was like their niece. Morgan knelt down beside her. "What's wrong with Y/N?" He asks her, JJ sniffles and continues looking at her hand. "I think she had an eating disorder" she said hearing thebother gasp.

Before they can do anything Hotch shouts from his office. "We have a case!" The others pull apart looking down at JJ, the blonde woman sniffles and stands up she has to work. "I'm okay guys, I need to call Will" she muttered, before pushing past the others and in to her office.

She then calls her Husband. "Hey honey, how us Y/N? She's asleep? Has she stopped vomiting? Okay good, has she eaten yet? Make sure she does then something soft. I've got a case don't know when I'll be home, I love you too bye" she says ending the call, she sighs and puts her phone in her pocket and leave sher office.

JJ walks into the briefing room her team watch as she wipes her eyes and sits down, she knows theh can tell she had been crying. Coughing she turns to Hotch. "What's the case Hotch?" She asks and the man tells the team what it's about.

Hours later, they arrive at the Crime scene JJ and Emily are at the cre scene together, it's ironic really 10 woman had turned up dead, cause of death was starvation. JJ looks at the most recent body sadly, she was worried about Y/N and her eating disorder.

A tap on her should brings her back to the present, Emily looks at her friend a concerned look on her face. "Hey JJ you alright?" She asks, JJ shakes her head and looks at Emily trying to smile. "I'm fine" she says, before they start working JJs phone goes off.

The blonde woman reaches into her pocket for it, when she sees it was Will she grew concerned Will never called her while on a case. "Hey what's up?" She said, Emily watches as her best friends face turn pale and her mouth hangs open in shock. "Okay I will be there in a couple of hours" she said ending the call.

The blonde woman begins making her way back to the car, hands shaking Emily apologises to the officer with them and runs after JJ. "Hey JJ whats wrong something happen?" She asks the blonde, JJ looks at her eyes filled with tears. "Y/Ns in the hospital, she collapsed from exustion" said the blonde, Emily hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry about the case, you go home to Y/N, okay don't worry I will tell Hotch, get going" said the black haired woman, JJ smiled at her before getting into the SUV and driving off to the Jet.

Time Skip...

Once she was back in Quantico JJ drove all thr way to the hospital where her Daughter was, she should've stayed home with her. JJ wiped at her eyes as she drove to the Hospital. Once she ran in she went to the receptionist. "I'm here for Y/N La Montagne!" She yelled making the receptionist look at her. "How arw your relations to the patient?" She asks JJ.

The woman looks at her before answering "I'm her Mother please take me to her!" She yelled needing to se ever daughter. Once she was taken to Y/Ns rooms, JJ saw Will and Henry curled up on a chair together next to Y/Ns sleeping form.

She had wires in her arm giving her what she needed, JJ sighs wkth relief when she saw her chest moving, the woman then pulled a chair over and sat on it holding her daughters hand. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you N/N, I'm so sorry I didn't notice you were struggling" she whispers kissing her daughters forehead.

JJ stayed at the hospital ans by her daughters side until thr 16 year old woke up.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot!

As always sorry for the grammar and Spelling mistakes!

Request are open!

Word count: 1361