Aaron Hotchner x daughter Reader

Thank you for requesting the first oneshot!

Summary: Hotches Daughter is targeted by the Unsub the team were following, she is taken hostage by him, the team find her and her kidnapper.

Third person pov...

The team had a case, for once it was local and in Quantico.

It was early morning when SSA Aaron Hotchner got the call. "Hotchner" he said answering the call, "Good morning sir, sorry for thr early call but we have a case" came Penelopes voice.

Hotch sighed quietly as his 10 year old Daughter came downstairs bed hair sticking up but already dressed for the day, He smiled and hugged her, when he pulled away he handed her some toast with honey.

"Thanks Daddy" she said before sitting at the table, Hotch smiled "thank you Garcia I will be there in 30 minutes" he said before ending the call.

He then grabbed his coffee and sat next to his daughter, Jack was still sleeping leaving the Dad and Daughter to talk. "You got work Daddy?" Said the little girl looking at her Dad smiling.

Hotch looked at Y/N apologetically and pulled her in for a side hug, "I do I'm sorry Honey, I know I promised we'd go to the park today" His angel of a daughter just smiled and hugged him back.

"It's okay Daddy, I'll go with Jack!" She said as Hotch sighed he was looking forward to spending the day with his daughter.

30 minutes later He was standing at the door go bag in hand, saying goodbye to his 15 year old son and 10 year old daughter. "I don't know when I'll be home, so be good both of you and call Aunt Jessica or Me if you need anything" said the FBI Agent.

Jack rolled his eyes at his Dad hearing the speech lots of times. "Yessss Daddd we will be fine, right Princess" said the teen looking at his sister. Y/N grinned "of course Jackie, be safe Daddy!" She yelled jumping into her Dads arms.

Hotch caught her and pulled his son in for a hug, he then left the two alone shutting the door behind him and drove to work, hoping the case wouldn't involve his children.

When the door closed Jack and Y/N looked at each other before the little girl sprinted of to the living room and ran back two pillows in her hands and handed Jack one.

The 15 year old grinned and began chasing his little sister around with a pillow, the duos laugher echoed throughout the house both having alot of fun hitting each other with pillows.

It was a couple of hours until Jack and Y/N decided to go to their neighbourhood park. Before they left Jack reminded himself to call his Dad letting the man know where they went.

With Hotch...

The minute Hotch arrived at the round table Penelope started telling them about the case. "Okay my crime fighters, this time our case is local. Our last victim was found dead outside a local school, his name is Jason Toll and he is 10, he was abducted from the main park in the area while his Dad wasn't looking, he is the third victim this week" she said Hotch was instantly worried thinking of his 10 year old safe at home.

"Okay JJ you and Morgan head to the third Crime Scene, Rossi and Reid you head to the Morgue get the autopsy from Jason Tols body, Prentiss You and I will speak to the local police" Says Hotch standing from the round table.