Luke Alvez X teen reader

Request: what about teen!reader who refuses to cry Infront of people who randomly either just bursts into tears or someone notices that they have tears in their eyes. If possible with Luke Alvez or Matt Simmons cause I do t think there's enough content for them

so sorry for not updating for ages its been busy getting ready to back to collage, i start next week so i wont be able to update as much as i want anymore but i will update when i can!

Third person pov...

15 year old Y/N L/N watch as detectives and forensics walk in and out the door of their crime scene ridden house, only hours before the teen was surrounded by their family hzppy and smiling, now nothing but a mask as they sit covered in blood.

The detectives have tried many times to get the teen to move, get cleaned up and checked over but have long given up they weren't going to leave their house, the detectives knew that now.

The 15 year old sits on the sofa where he hadn't moved since it happened tears threatening to fall but they didn't let them they wouldn't cry.

Flashback...

The L/N house was filled with laughter as they all sat in the living room laughing at the game show they all sat down to watch, it was the chase as usual they all worked to answer the questions right.

Even the usually quiet Y/N was yelling out answers if they knew it. Suddenly their laughter was cut short when a knock sounded on the door, for the past couple weeks the whole town has been on lock down.

There was a suspected serial killer on the loose killing happy families but only leaving one witness not just alive but traumatised. So Y/Ns dad took a gun with him as he when to open the door.

The rest of the family went back to the game show, minutes pass and Y/Ns dad still hadn't returned. The teen stood from their seat "im going to see what dad is doing" they say making their way through the living room.

Once the teen was in the hallway they turned towards the door where their dad was, the teen eyes widened they saw a strange man dressed in black pointing a gun at their dads head.

10 minutes later Y/N and their family were tied up by the unsub who was finishing tying up Y/Ns younger brother. "its going to be okay Y/B/N" whispers the teen, the 10 year old looks at his sibling and nods.

Hours later the Unsub had killed each and everyone of Y/Ns family, only the teen was left surrounded by the bodies of their family, they refused to cry which made the unsub angry.

The man had hit and kicked Y/N trying to get a reaction out of them but the teen wouldn't let him have the satisfaction. "this is no fun now come on cry even a little you robot!" yells the unsub smashing a nearby vase but Y/N stayed stoic they would survive.

They had too, their locked with his little brothers cold dead ones, he had too this bastard had to pay for killing their family.

As the teen continues to stare down the unsub who smirked and took out his gun and pointed it the teen head, Y/Ns eyes widened slightly and held his shaking hands tightly, the gun was still pointed at their head, the unsub pulled the safety but the shot never came.

A knock came from the door, Y/N sighs softly saved by a neighbour, the unsub tsk and puts the gun away, he glares at the door but turns to the back door and leaves Y/N alone. "ill be back for you ill make you cry" he promises Y/N hears the door shut and begin frantically trying to get loose.

Instead they begin shouting for help.

End of flashback...

Suddenly the teen was back in their house still surrounded by officers the bodies long been taken away the blood was cleaned away but the scene wasn't disturbed. The sheriff was one the officers there he was a close friend of the L/N family.

Soon two black SUVs arrive and out comes 6 people three woman and 3 men all had sunglasses on. The sheriff walks over to them "you must be the BAU, thank you for coming im really out of my league here, this is the L/N house the most react victims" he explained, "im SSA Emily Prentiss, these are Agents Lewis, Alvez, Jareau, Rossi and Dr Reid" says Emily.

The team are then shown to the crime scene

But they were met with something completely unexpected. A teen, no more than 15 years old, sat in the living room surrounded by crime scene detectives, and although tears were notoriously difficult to stop, they refused to cry in front of anyone, instead forcing their face into a stoic mask.

Luke Alves looked at the traumatized teen, who had been a victim to the Unsub. Only their entire family had perished, but yet still the teen refused to cry. Luke did his best to stay professional, but the sight of such a brave and resilient young person in the face of such heartbreaking tragedy made Luke's heart heavy.

He slowly approached the teen, sitting beside them on the sofa and introducing himself. The teen still refused to speak, yet Luke patiently waited, giving the teen time to process their emotions and build up the courage to talk. After several awkward moments, the teen finally opened up, telling Luke their heartbreaking story.

The teen went on to tell Luke how the Unsub had taken away their family one by one, with the teen being the only one who managed to escape. As the teen began to become overwhelmed again, Luke simply placed a comforting hand on their shoulder and tried his best to remain as non-judgemental as possible.

It was clear to Luke that the teen had experienced enough harsh judgement and criticism in their life already, and so he simply listened and gave the teen the time and space they needed to express themselves.

The conversation became a bit easier for the teen as they moved on to talk about their hobbies and dreams for the future. It was the first time Luke had seen the teen show any emotion other than sadness and grief in the wake of their family's death.

It was through Luke's gentle encouragement and compassion that the teen was finally able to begin the healing process. By the end of the conversation, the teen was even showing small signs of smiling and laughing.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Luke sorry for the wait. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Request are open!

word count: 1150