Ghost Rider vs Lobo

[Wiz: Whether it be justice, vengeance, or the thrill of the kill, bounty hunting isn't for the faint of heart.

Boomstick: Especially when your usual targets are superheroes.]

"Sounds... high risk." Muttered Annie.

"Hmph. Justice... What self respecting bounty hunter cares about that?" Eliza snorted.

"See, if you want revenge, then you just hunt down the guy that did it, you don't need to become a full-on bounty hunter to get it." Samson grunted.

"Somehow I get the feeling the whole 'thrill of the kill' thing is the main reason people go for it." Peacock remarked.

"...Pretty sure Brain Douche sent a few my way to drag my ass back to his torture chamber. Had to beat the fuck out of 'em." Carol grunted.

[Wiz: The Ghost Rider, Marvel's relentless Spirit of Vengeance.

Boomstick: And Lobo, the spacehoggin' main man of DC Comics.]

"Vengeance?" Marie asked. "...Oh no..."

"Ah... Driven by selfish desire for retribution, is he?" Double scoffed.

"Wait, so is Lobo just... a big stong biker guy? Is he only fighting Lobo because motorcycles?" Filia wondered.

"Lobo sure looks like the kinda guy who's literally only never been pulled over for speeding because he's stupid fast and stupid reckless." Ben remarked.

[Wiz: Even at a young age, Johnny Blaze lived life on the edge. Son to the accomplished cyclist Barton Blaze, he was sadly witnessed to his father's death in a stunt gone wrong.]

"...I call shenanigans! Someone sabotaged the poor sucker!" Peacock guessed.

"Or... Y'know... Motorcycles are dangerous as hell?" Samson retorted.

"Oh, these things scare the life out of me, honestly, m'lady, you must promise me to never get on one of those things under any circumstances!" Leviathan stressed.

"Oh? I always thought they looked rather fun." Squigly said innocently. Leviathan was horrified.

"If you know what you're doing, it's not that bad." Annie reasoned.

"Aw, I always wanted a motorcycle!" Carol remarked.

"Just don't do anything dangerous with it." Filia said worriedly.

"Hooo boy. You REALLY need to know what you're doing to succeed at motorcycle stunts." Cerebella muttered.

[Boomstick: But he got adopted by another stuntman, Crash Bandicoo- uh sorry, I mean Crash Simpson. It's no surprise that Johnny became a stunt performer himself, until Crash's wife died in a stunt gone wrong.]

"Oof. Jinxed, much?" Nadia muttered.

"Aww... I hope Crash was okay..." Filia sighed.

"...Okay, the idea of Crash Bandicoot being a stuntman and adopting a kid is hilarious." Peacock snickered.

"Hmm... Was Mr. Simpson a friend of his father's perhaps?" Marie wondered.

"Kid took a big risk, especially after knowing it was what took his old man." Ben remarked.

"Hmph. These daredevil types are so very stupid." Eliza scoffed.

"I have several former stuntmen on the Egrets. They make high speed chases much easier." Parasoul remarked.

"Heh... Living life to the extreme." Samson chuckled.

[Wiz: Only now apparently aware that motorcycles can be dangerous, Johnny swore to never perform again.]