Rogue vs Wonder Woman

Wiz: Rogue has possessed a variety of different powers over the years. For this duel in particular, we will use the most well known version; the original iteration from the comics and television show. Her deadliest weapon is her own skin. With just a touch, she absorbs a person's memories, talents, personalities, and abilities, whether superhuman or not, to use them herself.

"Can she hold more than one powerset at a time?" Parasoul asked.

"Yes." One of the deities nodded.

Boomstick: Too bad it knocks them out cold. And if she holds on long enough, it's game over.

"She'd have a bright future in the police force." Big Band stated. "If she had a way to turn the leech effect off that is."

Painwheel spoke up "I don't think she can. Look at the way she dresses, there's no skin showing despite how tight it is."

Filia blinked. "But... Suits like that are kind of the norm for superheroes though..."

Wiz: Tenacious foes like Juggernaut can resist it, but in the end, nobody is safe from Rogue's parasitic touch. For every second of contact, Rogue can keep these powers for a full minute. Though sometimes, there's unforeseen side effects.

"Of course there are." Annie sighed. "The flux of foreign abilities and memories can't be good for her health."

Cerebella commented "I don't think the lack of positive contact is helping either."

Nadia looked over. "Kinda like the lack of positive contact between you and your daddy?"

Cerebella clenched her fists. "Sh-Shut up..." Nadia felt slightly guilty, but it was necessary if she were to ever see reason.

Boomstick: She held on to Ms. Marvel for so long she absorbed her powers permanently. Now, she's got super strength, speed, and near invulnerability.

"Well that's going to make her a bitch to beat." Samson chattered.

"Her opponent might have a work around. Or similar durability." Eliza replied.

Boomstick: Not that I blame her, though. I'd be holdin' on to Ms. Marvel for as long as I could! Plus, then when she's unconscious I could...

Parasoul only had one word to say "Despicable."

The God of Slacking chuckled "Would anyone care to throw a rotting tomato at the screen?"

There are few things that can elicit a unanimous show of hands from the guests. This was one of them.

Wiz: She also gained a seventh sense, the ability to unconsciously predict her opponents' moves.

"That's an oddly common powerset." Leviathan finally spoke up.

Umbrella chirped "It must make that thing where you punch someone without looking at them a snap."

Beowulf nodded "On the stage you need to rehearse, but pull it off for real and it shuts up the other opponents pretty quickly."

Boomstick: But her seventh sense doesn't seem to always work. That or the writers just forgot about it 'cause, uh, Rogue gets her ass kicked a lot.

Wiz: For plot convenience.

Annie grimaced. There had been more than a few fights her TV personality had lost due to executive meddling than anything rooted in logic.

Big Band had a different opinion. "Could be that the power is fading."

Annie nodded. "It's happened to me... I used to be able to turn into a rabbit hybrid, but that power just sorta... fizzled out over time."