Ganondorf vs Dracula

[Wiz: Fame may be fleeting, and wealth ephemeral, but true evil never dies.

Boomstick: It just comes back with a goddamn second health bar!]

"Villains who refuse to stay dead..." Marie murmured, scowling at the Skullheart inside her body.

"...Like the bloodline I got pulled into..." Cerebella grumped.

"Must evil be so utterly stubborn?" Leviathan said distastefully.

"Hey, the more it comes back, the more the good guys get to make 'em look like a chump!" Peacock chirped.

"They will win eventually. It is only a matter of time." Eliza purred.

"...So long as people like you and Double and the Medicis exist, evil will always be alive..." Squigly hissed.

[Wiz: Ganondorf, the calamitous Demon King of Princess Zelda's Hyrule.

Boomstick: And Dracula, the everlasting vampire lord of Castlevania.]

"...Castle...vania...? Is that the name of a country? Who calls their country that?" Parasoul asked.

"Hrmm... It's been some time since we've seen any of the Triforce bearers..." Leviathan mused.

"Both rule an army... Will their armies do battle?" Squigly wondered.

"They rule all the evil in their world..." Marie murmured.

"Classic bad guys." Annie chuckled.

"I must admit, I like their style." Eliza purred.

[Wiz: Millenia ago, in an age long past, the demon king Demise threatened to pull the world into blood and war.

Boomstick: Until he got his ass slapped by this pointy-eared boy in green.]

"Oh yeah! Link." Filia chirped.

"A rather humble send-off." Leviathan chuckled.

"Everything has its story." Parasoul chuckled.

[Wiz: Undaunted by being... y'know, murdered, Demise cursed the blood of the Goddess and the spirit of the Hero to be forever haunted by his wrath made flesh. That curse became Ganondorf Dragmire.

Ganondorf: Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!]

"...Huh. He has a last name? That's new." Cerebella noticed. "Dragmire... Wow... That is an embarrassing last name."

"So the ultimate evil bad guy just... found a way to keep himself around for all eternity?" Beowulf asked.

"The man is a living curse. Just like YOU." Eliza said to Double with a smirk. Double bit her.

"...Ganon's definitely got the classic bad guy feel down, right down to the messed up dialogue." Annie sighed.

[Boomstick: Good ol' Dorf was born to the Gerudo Tribe of the Desert. Thing is, the Gerudo were all ladies and Ganondorf was the first male born in a hundred years, which automatically made him their king, because... reasons, I guess? Wait, wait, so he gets to be in charge and has the best odds on Tinder? That's my dream come true! Who could want more?]

"A living embodiment of evil, maybe?" Remarked Annie,

"Oh my... I can't imagine how awful it must be to live in a desert... It's so...unhospitable..." Squigly murmured.

"Huh. Harem ending." Carol grunted.

"Oh, I shudder to imagine a lone man ruling over women in that time period..." Leviathan groaned.