Weiss vs Mitsuru

[Boomstick: ♫They're as cold as ice~ They're willing to sacrifice~♫

Wiz: Today, we're pitting together two queens of ice, born into powerful, if troubled, families.]

Huh. Figured Mitsuru was gonna be fire. Must be the hair." Samson mused.

"Aaaah. It's the stoic, cold ice queen type like Princess Legs." Nadia chuckled, causing Parasoul's eye to twitch.

"...Are they truly willing to sacrifice others...?" Marie murmured.

"Just because you have a high social standing doesn't mean you have to be distant from others." Squigly remarked.

"Huh. I see the same kind of eyes they have every time I look in the mirror." Annie remarked.

"So they got money to spare. Bet they spared no expense on their training." Ben spoke.

"Oh dear... Few things are more tragic than a strained family relationship..." Leviathan sighed.

"Guess it'd explain why they both look like they got a stick up their ass." Peacock snickered.

"And who did their families step on to get where they are?" Eliza asked curiously.

[Boomstick: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company and member of the huntress team RWBY.

Wiz: And Mitsuru Kirijo, heiress to the Kirijo Group and member of the Persona-wielding SEES.]

"SEES, huh? Wonder what that stands for..." Valentine muttered.

"Oh, so they're both next in line to run their family businesses, that's nice!" Squigly chirped.

"So they were born into great responsibility." Parasoul remarked.

"Urgh. RESPONSIBILITY." Peacock grimaced.

"...Dust company?" Carol grunted.

"RWBY... Hey, that's where Yang came from!" Cerebella remarked.

"I hope Weiss isn't a terrible person like her teammate..." Filia sighed.

"Just cause someone's on the same team as another person ain't an indication of their character." Ben assured.

"If she willingly associates with that brute, she's no better." Double huffed.

"Persona... What does it mean...?" Marie wondered.

[Wiz: The world of Remnant is known for many things. The vicious creatures called Grimm, the Hunters and Huntresses committed to fighting them, and the Schnee family.]

"So she's from a family known worldwide, huh?" Annie remarked.

"Must be a BIG deal if they're as well known as the things that are literally attacking and eating people worldwide." Nadia remarked.

"Grimm... That's kinda badass..." Carol remarked.

[Boomstick: Yeah, they're kinda like royalty, and their princess is Weiss Schnee. As the heiress to the family company, she grew up in a pretty cold home. Pun intended.]

"...Oh, so now he's gonna make his shitty puns about kids in bad homes?! Well guess what, Fuckstick?! It's also gonna be intentional when I rip your arms off and shove them down your throat!" Carol roared.

"Ah, truly an influential bunch... But are they the Contiellos, the Renoirs, or the Medicis?" Leviathan asked suspiciously.

"...I doubt this girl is on the level of a Medici..." Marie muttered.

"She's not a REAL princess!" Umbrella said smugly, sticking her nose up.

Parasoul sighed. "If you wish for your daughter to follow in your footsteps, then treat them well."