She-Ra vs Wonder Woman

BEFORE WE START, I have an announcement to make. So, I just made another Project Motherhood fic, for Uzi and Doll from Murder Drones. I'm... REALLY proud of this one and I'm kinda bummed out that it's not getting very much attention, so... maybe some of you could take a look at it, and give it a review maybe...? My co-writer and I have put so much time and planning and effort into this, so... I just wanna see if people like it or not, y'know?

[We cut to Wiz and Boomstick.

Boomstick: Not every princess needs some knight in shining armor they've never met to rescue them.

Wiz: Some even take it upon themselves to protect other lands they've never known.

We cut to the combatants' name cards.

Boomstick: Like She-Ra, the Princess of Power in Etheria.

Wiz: And Wonder Woman, the warrior princess of the Amazons.]

"Prncess of Power...? An interesting title..." Remarked Parasoul. "I applaud them for their willingness to stand up for foreign lands... Not only is it the right thing to do, but it is also an excellent way to build relations between nations."

"Ah, the princesses I've met certainly do prefer to take matters into their own hands..." Marie said with a small smile.

[Wiz: Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away...

Boomstick: Uh, but not so far that it could be copyright infringement!

Wiz: A timeless war raged on between two planets, Eternia and Etheria.

Boomstick: On Eternia was everyone's favorite Conan the Barbarian wannabe...

Theme Song: He-Man!

Boomstick: And Etheria was the home of the Horde. I bet you'll never guess which one's the bad guys.]

"...She-Ra... He-Man... These two have some kind of relation, I can tell that much." Concluded Valentine.

"Oh yeah...He-Man..." Carol said with a small grin and a blush.

"Rather have him or Filia?" Nadia asked with a grin.

"Filia, thousand percent..." Carol muttered.

"Oh... Really...?" Filia blushed, rubbing her arm.

"Yeah..." Carol looked away shyly.

"Who the hell has copyright over the freaking galaxy?!" Samson exclaimed.

"So uh... These are pretty cool planet names..." Carol muttered.

"Ah, He-Man. He was... certainly interesting." Parasoul said flatly.

"Heehee! His theme song plays every time he does something cool!" Umbrella giggled.

"The Horde, huh? Eh. COULD be a good guy name if you REEEEEALLY squint." Nadia snickered.

"No." Carol grunted.

[Wiz: But before he was He-Man, Prince Adam had a twin sister, Princess Adora. Sadly, she was kidnapped from Eternia by the Horde's leader, Hordak, and brainwashed to become his brutal enforcer on Etheria.

Boomstick: Okay, who came up with these planet names? I'm already confused.]

"Who CARES?! Kidnapped, brainwashed princess! You're stupid, Boomstick." Umbrella huffed.

Parasoul's eyes widened in horror. "No... Forced to fight against her own people...!"

"THIS one ADORED that tactic back when she had power." Double spat towards Eliza. "She was in league with a parasite with such power..."