Genos vs War Machine

[We cut over to Wiz and Boomstick.

Boomstick: Sometimes, the most awesome heroes aren't born, they're made. Like when I got my shotgun leg!

He holds it up, freaking out Wiz.

Wiz: Well, at least some heroes know what to do with their new abilities.

We cut to the combatants' name cards.

Boomstick: Like Genos, the cyborg sidekick of One-Punch Man.

Wiz: And War Machine, best friend and understudy to Marvel's Iron Man.]

"Who's One Punch Man and does he live up to his name?" Asked Samson.

"...Boomstick, are you insinuating that you see yourself as a hero?" Leviathan groaned.

"Him and his guns... No way that thing's at all easy to walk on..." Ben muttered.

"It IS a bit cool, ya gotta admit." Peacock snickered.

"If they knew what to do with their ability, they would be using it to get rid of their race." Double huffed.

"Just how much of Genos is metal anyway?" Eliza asked with a raised brow.

"Ooooh, so THAT'S why he looks like Iron Man, okay!" Filia chirped.

"So... they're both sidekicks that use a lot of weapons...?" Squigly asked.

[Boomstick: You ever think about how if there weren't so many villains blowin' up fictional places, we wouldn't have so many awesome heroes?]

"...That is an odd way to see it..." Mused Parasoul.

"Hmm... Every hero needs a motivation I suppose..." Squigly murmured.

"We wouldn't NEED heroes if we didn't have villains." Nadia chuckled.

"...It WOULD make life a lot easier though if there weren't heroes or villains..." Filia murmured.

[Wiz: Genos was a happy 15-year-old living a quiet life, until his family and town were obliterated by a deranged cyborg.]

"...That's messed up..." Peacock muttered.

"...It's...Oh my goodness we have the same backstory..." Squigly breathed, tearing up.

"There there, m'lady..." Leviathan wiped her tears away with his tail.

"Met that bitch Black Dahlia. Fuck her. Hope she fucking dies." Carol grunted.

"You're not a cyborg, and the whole town wasn't destroyed, just your family, so no, you don't have th same backstory." Samson grunted. Filia punched herself in the back of the head. "OW! What'd I do?"

"...I hope that guy falls into a trash compactor and gets smushed and recycled and turned into a toilet!" Umbrella exclaimed.

"If there's one thing I hate it's deranged cyborgs." Nadia grumped.

[Boomstick: Thankfully, he was saved by a scientist, and Genos had one request: he wanted to be a powerful cyborg, too! Weird. I mean, I guess he really liked how the other cyborg violently murdered people.

Genos: I will eliminate you.

Wiz: No, this was a means for revenge. Genos set out on a walkabout of justice.]

"Well how'd he end up a sidekick then? Seems to me this guy'd be the main character!" Beowulf remarked.

"Ooooh, so he wants to fight fire with fire!" Umbrella chirped,

"Being a cyborg IS pretty cool." Peacock shrugged.

"Eh, won't deny that." Beowulf shrugged.

"Oh? Is that his catchphrase? I like it." Eliza purred.