Chapter 42

The team loaded into the car before Asami started high tailing it to the train station.

"How long could you do that for?" Korra asks.

"For a while now actually," Violet admits. "Back when we were trying to save you from Tarrlok I was getting visions of the past that led me to you."

"Wait you can see visions of the past?" Mako asks confused.

"Strangely not at will," Violet replies "I have to have fragments of information to trigger them."

"Look at my little sis unlocking her powers," Korra says in a teasing manor.

Violet giggles as they arrive at the train station, where they get out of the car. Asami slips on a modified version of the chi-blocking glove as they make their way inside. They arrive on a bridge over the platforms and see many trains parked.

"Which train is Wu on?" Mako asks.

"That I don't know," Violet says worriedly.

"Split up and start looking." Mako instructs.

The group split up and began looking around for anything suspicious. Korra leans down and places her palm on the floor of the train station. The area around her hand glows yellow as she feels for Wu's energy.

Korra raises her head and turns to look at a nearby train "He's on that train!" She runs toward it.

"And since when could she do that?" Violet questions

Mako and Asami shrug before the three of them follow after Korra. The four of them barely manage to jump on the train as it speeds away. They enter a train car with a few passengers sitting at tables against the walls of the car.

"How do you know for sure he's here?" Mako asks.

"I learned how to connect to people's energies through spirit vines and had a feeling," Korra explains.

"And who taught you that?" Asami asks.

"Lin's mom." Korra responds casually.

"You mean Toph is still alive?" Violet asks her curiously.

"Yeah," Korra nods "I found her in the swamp, that place is like one giant spirit wild."

"Huh," Violet shrugs in response "What was she like?"

"A cranky, more miserable version of Lin." Korra responds

"Is that even possible?" Mako mutters

"You know sometimes I forget who you two are," Asami jokes "then you do stuff like this and I'm back in reality."

The sisters look at each other and laugh. The group walks through the train searching for Wu.

"Looks like he's not here," Mako sighs "This is the last time I trust your Avatar feelings."

Korra faces Mako and stops walking looking annoyed "You wouldn't have to if you had guarded the prince like you were supposed to."

Asami opens the door to the next train car, they walk into a cart full of luggage.

"Oh, so it's my fault Wu disappeared." Mako argues angrily.

"It's certainly not mine!" Korra crosses her arms.

A red chest rattle behind Asami.

"Guys," Violet gets their attention "quiet."

"Vi please tell your hot-headed boyfriend to do his job without whining next time," Korra says.

Korra's Sister (Sequel to Princess Kira)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara