Chapter 25

Violet sat in her house for days thinking about what happened. Echo nudged her hand while she laid on her couch staring up at the ceiling.

"Not now Echo" Violet patted his head and went back to staring at the ceiling.

The reason Violet could bend all the elements like the Avatar was because it was originally the Guardian's powers. The reason the Avatar could bend all the elements was because the first Avatar Wan got the power from the Lion turtles.. the only reason Violet could take her powers was cause the elements was hers to control.

"This is a lot to take in Echo" Violet tells him

Violet puts her hand over her heart.

"Faari.. you promised Lulu to change the world.." Violet looks back up "How do I do that?" She laughs to herself "Ironic how me and Lulu are the younger siblings."

Violet sits up and gasps "Oh no, Harmonic Convergence."

Violet was interrupted by a knock on her door. Violet walked to the door and opened it to see Asami.

"Asami?" Violet looked confused

"Violet you have to help!" Asami grabs her shoulders "Mako was arrested!"

"What?!" Violet freaks out

-

Mako sat inside his cell, sitting on his bed. The cell door opens suddenly where Song stood.

"You got visitors" He tells him

Bolin and Violet enters the cell as Song steps away from the door.

"Mako!" Violet ran and hugged him, Mako wraps his arm around her as he looks up at Bolin.

"Hey Mako" Bolin greets with a smile, he was wearing a fancy suite.

"Hey. What's with the fancy duds?" Mako questions

"I'm on my way to the big finale for "Nuktuk: Hero of the South." Bolin replies looking super full of himself "Yeah, everyone's gonna be there except for, you know, you ... because you're in jail and stuff."

"Bolin" Violet turns and gives him a dissaproving look

"Thanks for the reminder." Mako says to his brother looking annoyed

Bolin pulls a poster out of his jacket. "Hey, I brought you something. I thought this would brighten up your new place. Read the inscription."

Mako takes the poster "Dear Mako, Nuktuk says, 'Keep smiling... did you come by just to give me a poster?"

"No, I came by to give you my sincere, heartfelt words of encouragement. I know our lives have been moving in two different directions, but I want you to know that I will always be there for you." Bolin tells him "We are brothers, after all, even if one of us is a member of high society and the other one is a criminal."

Mako stands up "I am not a criminal!"

"We were trying to save Asami's business not harm it." Violet defends him.

"Yeah yeah... Of course I know that, but you do kinda look like one, cause you're in a jail and that's where criminals live." Bolin says

"I was set up! Varrick knew I had figured out he was hiring gangsters to pose as Northern soldiers to get Republic City to join the war. That's why he had me arrested." Mako explains

"Ah, I see what you're doing. You're going for the insanity defense." Mako nods "Smart."

"No! I'm trying to tell you that Varrick isn't what he seems." Mako argues

"Okay, gotta run" Bolin turns and starts to walk out "but I'll be back tomorrow. And I am gonna get you the best attorney fame and fortune can buy."

Mako reaches out "Bolin, wait. If my theory about Varrick is right, something might go down tonight at your premiere. Promise me you'll keep your eyes peeled.

"Yeah, okay, big brother. I promise." Bolin walks out of cell.

"He truly is the definition of head empty." Violet comments

"Aren't you going to his premier?" Mako asks

"I.. have too much on my mind." Violet admits

"Like what? Did something happen?" Mako asks worriedly

"Well.. I'm gonna sound crazy" Violet replies hesitantly

Mako gestures around "I'm in prison Vi, my brother thinks I'm insane, tell me."

"Well, I saw the first guardian" Violet tells him "Her name was Lulu, she died protecting the Guardian Spirit Faari, who merged with her soul as she died."

"Ok.. and?" Mako asks

"The message I think I got from it was, the Guardian is supposed to help change the world, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Violet explains

"I think each Guardian has contributed to the world's change each time in their own way." Mako tells her honesty "You don't need to think about it or add an extra pressure to yourself to force a change, the change should be natural, and something important to you."

"Thanks Mako." Violet hugs him "You're the best."

Mako smiles and wraps both arms around her to hug her back "happy to help."

"Visiting time's up" Song knocks on the wall.

"I'll come back again tomorrow." Violet kisses his cheek and runs out

Mako looks stunned but soon puts his hand on his cheek with a smile on his face "Yeah, see you tomorrow."