Chapter 29

"Faa...."

"Faari.."

"Faari!"

Violet opened her eyes, their was nothing but darkness around her. She shook her head and opened her eyes again, in front of her was a tiny glowing spirit.

"Raava" Violet called weakly

"What in the world were you thinking!" Raava shouts

"I'm ok" a voice speaks

Violet looks down to see her spirit glowing dimly.

"You're going to be absorbed!" Raava shouts angrily then seemed to sound sad "Why would you be this reckless."

"We had to save you Raava" Violet says

"But why?!" Raava shouts

"The world needs you now more then ever." Violet replies

"It's over, Vaatu has won." Raava says

"He hasn't won yet." Violet reaches her hand out "As long as I still breathe, as long as I keep fighting, he hasn't won."

"Help me sister." Faari speaks "We can still change the world, I won't run this time."

"You're as reckless as ever." Raava reaches out to Violet

Violet holds Raava in her hands, using their power Faari and Raava merge inside Violet.

-

Tenzin appears out of the portal into the spirit world carrying Korra. Bumi and Kya are right behind him, with Bumi carrying Mako and Bolin on his shoulders. Tenzin wades into the water and gently puts Korra down, Bumi doing the same with the brothers. Kya begins to heal them, soon Korra opens her eyes. She shoots up and gasps for air, Mako and Bolin doing the same besides her.

"Thank goodness you're all okay." Tenzin lets out a breathe

Korra walks up to Tenzin, who tries to support her "Did you find Jinora?"

"I was able to rescue her soul, but she wasn't ready to return to her body yet." Tenzin helps her out of the water "She sensed that the world was in grave danger."

"She was right." Korra walks off and sits on a rock.

"Were you able to stop Unalaq and Vaatu?" Tenzin asks

"No. They fused, then Vaatu ripped Raava right out of me and destroyed her. Vaatu won." Korra looks down

"No. I am too young to live through ten thousand years of darkness. Korra, can't you talk to one of your past lives or something?" Bolin questions

"When Vaatu destroyed Raava, he destroyed my connection to the past Avatars too." Korra told them

Tenzin gasps "If that's true, then-"

"The cycle is over. I'm the last Avatar." Korra tears up and starts crying "I'm so sorry, Tenzin."

Tenzin comforts her and Mako reaches up for his scarf for comfort but then remembers it's not there, he gave it to Violet.

"No!" Mako turns to the group

"What?" Bolin looks at him

"Violet's still in that thing!" Mako shouts

"What?" Korra looks shocked "Vi's in Unavaatu"

"You were unconscious!" Mako turns to her "Violet appeared with Echo and started fighting him."

"Where's Echo then?" Korra asks looking around

"He flew away not too long ago." Kya tells them "After we came out of the portal."