Chapter 26

The next morning Violet sat in the middle of the room meditating. The darkness was starting to become figures, she tried focusing a little more but was interrupted by loud constanting knocking on her door.

"Alright I'm coming!" She shouts angrily getting up.

Violet threw open the door but was surprised when she saw Korra there.

"Violet" Korra hugs her "I'm back!"

"You're.. back?" Violet smiles strangely "how are you feeling? How did it go?"

"Well I kinda got lost and hit my head." Korra replies "Lost some memories, but no big deal. More importantly-"

"Korra you lost your memories!" Violet freaked out

"No no, lost some, like before I left I don't really remember much. It's not a big deal, we got something more important to deal with." Korra takes her hands "Jinora is stuck in the Spirit World and their's this thing called Harmonic Co-"

"Harmonic Convergence I know." Violet confirms "Vaatu will be released and try to rein chaos on the world. He'll try to currupt the Guardian Spirit which is in me."

"Wow.. you uh.. know everything." Korra says

"I had a vision." Violet replies

"Great, we have to get to work." Korra drags her out of her house

"Echo!" Violet calls out

Echo quickly runs out after his master happily. Korra brings her out where the team is waiting by the car.

"Mako you're out of prison." Violet says happily

"Yeah, Bolin stopped Varrick from kidnapping the President and I was promoted." Mako tells her happily

"That's great." Violet smiles

"Yeah anyway we're headed to meet Varrick now." Asami explains "To help with the war."

"Let's head out then." Violet agrees

Asami takes the wheel and Bolin sits beside her. Mako jumps in the back with Korra and Violet beside him.

The group enters a lavish prison cell where Varrick is detained. The businessman turns to look at his guests.

"Guys, hey." Varrick greets "What do you think? Varrick Industries built this prison, and I had this cell made special. I had a feeling I'd end up here one day." He grins slyly with his teeth gleaming. "Zhu Li, c'mon, we got guests!" Zhu Li walks up. "Whip up a pot of that green tea I love!"

"Yes, sir." Zhu Li bows and begins to make tea

"Zhu Li's in prison with you?" Korra questions surprised

Zhu Li pours tea.

"Of course! I don't go anywhere without my assistant." Varrick replies "Do you?"

Mako looks annoyed "We're not interested in your tea. And this isn't a friendly visit."

CDon't tell me you guys are still mad about everything that happened. I did some good things, too" varrick looks at Korra "Korra, who warned you about Unalaq? I did. Bolin, who got you into the movers? I did. Asami, who saved your company? I did. Mako, who got you thrown in jail!? I did! Oh yeah, guess that was a bad thing."

"You stole everything from Asami and you tried to kidnap the president!" Violet shouts and Echo squeaks from next to her.

"I wasn't going to hurt him. I just needed to start a war. Well, a bigger war." Varrick explains

"Isn't the South hurting enough!" Violet's eyes turn red

"Ah!" Varrick jumped back surprised

"Easy Vi" Mako puts his hands on her shoulders and pulls her back.

"Well we're gonna end the war. Where's all the stuff you stole from Asami?" Bolin asks

"The Future Industries' stuff? It's on my battleship." Varrick replies

"You have a battleship?" Korra questions

"Of course I do! I bought the first one they made! Named her the Zhu Li". Varrick sits down.

Bolin raises his eyebrow "You named your battleship after your assistant?"

"Yup. They're both cold, heartless war machines." Varrick answers "Look, I'm truly sorry for the mess I caused. Let me make it up to you, take Zhu Li." Everyone looks on in silence before Varrick talks again. "My battleship, it's yours, and everything on it."

Korra looks at the others with a smile "It's not the fleet we were looking for, but it's the next best thing."

"All right! Team Avatar is back in business. Haha!"  Bolin grabs Korra by the shoulder and pulls her toward Mako, Violet, and Asami, where the five share a group hug.

Lin smiles at the youngsters in pride. After they prepare, team Avatar boards the ship and head out. Asami and Violet stand together watching Korra and Mako talk before hugging.

"I can't believe he's not telling her." Asami says annoyed "I mean, you and him have gotten so close lately, doesn't that mean anything?!"

"Asami, thank you for getting angry on my behalf, but we have so much to focus on right now." Violet sighs "Now isn't the right time for this."

"But if not now, then when?" Asami questions

"Maybe.. never. " Violet replies "If we can't stop Harmonic Convergence then their will be nothing to look forward to.. and if I end up like Lulu.."

"Like who?" Asami asks looking worried

"Nevermind, just let's not worry about it." Violet smiles "We have a lot to prepare for."