Chapter 10

"And why am I being dragged along to meet this guy?" Violet questions as she follows Korra, Lin, and Tenzin.

"So you can see exactly what we're talking about" Korra replies

They arrive at the bridge and walk over to the north end.

"Psst" Korra, Lin and Tenzin turn their heads "Over here"

A warehouse worker comes out from hiding behind the pillar.

"Listen, I joined the Equalists because I believed in what Amon said. I thought he could make life better for us nonbenders. But I didn't sign up for this.." the warehouse worker turns his head toward them "this war"

"What do you have on Hiroshi Sato?" Lin asks

"He manufactured those gloves for the Equalists" the worker replies

"I knew it!" Korra says

"No way" Violet says in disbelief

"Yeah and there are rumors he's working on something even bigger. Some new kind of weapon." The worker adds

Tenzin lifts his hand in confusion "We searched all of Future Industries and found nothing"

"That's because he has a secret factory." The worker tells him

"Where?" Violet asks

"It's right underneath the Sato Mansion." The worker replies

Korra, Lin and Tenzin gasp and look at him in shock.

-

Korra, Violet, Lin and Tenzin all stand together in the police airship.

"Raiding the Sato Mansion is a risky move with Tarrlok breathing down your neck" Tenzin looks at Lin "If we're wrong.."

"I know. I can kiss my job goodbye. But protecting Republic City is all I care about. We can't let Amon get his hands on this new weapon" Lin says

"This is crazy" Violet sighs "their's no way their's a workshop under the mansion, what if that worker's just setting us up?"

"I know it's a lot to take in suddently but I need you to be on our side" Korra takes her sister's hand "As the Avatar and her Switch we need to be a unified front"

"Guardian" Violet says staring at her sister "not Switch, you're making me sound... nevermind"

"Got it" Korra smiles "my Guardian, we gotta be unified"

"...I hope we're not doing the wrong thing then" Violet looks out the window down at the mansion "or we'll lose everything"

The metalbender cops burst into the living room, causing Bolin to raise his arms in fear.

"What are you doing here?" Asami asks surprised and angry

"We have a reason to believe that there's a factory hidden below the mansion" Lin tells her

Asami narrows her eyes "I think I would've noticed if there were a factory underneath my house. The lies you people come up with just to persecute my father"

"Where is your father?" Tenzin asks

"In his workshop, behind the house." Asami replies

"Violet" Mako calls out to her looking disappointed

Violet looks at him before looking away. They all walk outside to Hiroshi's workshop, metalbender cops guard the area as they all walk toward the place. The metalbender cops burst into the workshop to find no one in the room.