Chapter 30

"And then I sped after them as fast as possible" Mako continues his story "Nobody was getting away from Detective Mako."

Violet laughs "Of course not, my boyfriend's the best."

It's been a month since Harmonic Convergence, Violet and Mako officially became a couple with Korra's support. Vines have sprouted up all over Republic City, creating pockets of wilds that the spirits have come to call home. While Korra was taking care of those issues, Violet was enjoying her time at work with Mako, on his break of course.

 While Korra was taking care of those issues, Violet was enjoying her time at work with Mako, on his break of course

"I'm glad work is going well for you." Violet smiles

"And I'm glad my girlfriend visits me every day." Mako says pulling Violet onto his lap, which makes her blush, Mako chuckles in response "You're so cute."

"Are you sure you don't want to join your brother at air temple island?" Violet asks

"I like your place" Mako says leaning his head against her shoulder "It's big enough for the two of us, the only thing it doesn't have is room Echo."

"Echo's a full size dragon now, he can't possibly fit." Violet laughs "He likes the apartment's roof anyway."

"I miss when i could just hold him on my lap." Mako admits

"Me too, but he's still my baby." Violet says

"Now I'm jealous of a dragon." Mako jokes

Violet laughs "You don't need to be."

The two go to kiss but are interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Seriously." Mako complains

"Better answer it." Violet stands up from his lap

Mako picks up the phone "Police. He what? Slow down. Okay, I'm on my way."

"What's wrong?" Violet asks as he puts the phone down

"Seems like some out of control stuff happened, I'm going to check it out." Mako grabs his coat "Sorry to have to cut our meeting short today."

"That's alright." Violet kisses him on the cheek "I'll see you at home."

Violet stood on the roof feeding Echo happily.

"It's a little boring now that Harmonic Convergence ended." Violet says to her dragon "Oh, i sent a letter to Lord Zuko, he'll be happy to hear you've grown into a full dragon now."

Echo roars happily in response.

"I hope we can visit him soon." Violet says as she sits against her dragon "I hope he's in good health."

"He is."

Violet turns her head to see the spirit of Sozin "You again? You're annoying you know."

"So I'm told." Sozin replies