Chapter 8

Violet walked downstairs where Tenzin was sitting.

"Morning Tenzin" she greets happily "do you know where Korra went?"

"She went to fetch your friends" Tenzin tells her with a smile

"What she went without me" Violet whines "no fair"

"I'm sure it was because she was just as excited as you are" Tenzin chuckles then turns to her "but more importantly, how are you?"

"Me? I'm fine" Violet tells him as she sits down "those Equalists didn't do much, it was just a little electricity"

"But that doesn't mean you're not injured" Tenzin sighs

"Master Tenzin I'm fine" Violet smiles "I'm not a little kid anymore"

"I just worry some times" Tenzin says "You haven't been doing very well with firebending"

"But I've been doing well with airbending" Violet stands up "see" she blasts some air around before looking at him

"I know you've been doing excellent" Tenzin says "I'm not discrediting you for anything, but as the Guardian you need to know firebending as well, and stop these blackouts from occurring"

"I know" Violet sighs "I just-"

"You're not going to believe it" Korra walks through the door

"What?" Violet walks over to her sister and Tenzin sighs

"They're staying at Asami's" Korra huffs then crosses her arms "but I mean she did invite us to come swimming tomorrow and hang out"

"oh that sounds fun" Violet smiles

"yeah I guess" Korra says

"Korra this is good for the boys" Violet places her hand on Korra's shoulder "they have somewhere to stay even if it's not with us"

"yeah you're right" Korra sighs "you always are"

-

The next day the sisters arrived at Asami's mansion. The butler escorts them to the pool, they enter as Bolin resurfaces from under the water.

"Avatar Korra and Guardian Violet... has arrived" the butler announces

"Hey, girls!" Mako greets

"Glad you two made it" Asami smiles

"Welcome to paradise!" Bolin puts his hands behind his head and floats on his back. Pabu climbs onto his belly.

"You wanna come swimming?" Asami asks them

"eh" Korra shrugs

"I-I wouldn't mind" Violet says

"Awesome" Asami climbs out of the water "I got a swimsuit you'll look good in"

"O-ok" Violet says unsure

Asami happily takes Violet to change.

"Well it looks like you guys settled in" Korra says to the boys

"Pretty much" Mako swims towards the edge "except someone forgot to ask her father if we could stay here"

"Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him" Asami walks back into the room "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"

"I guess that's a way to think of it" Korra chuckles

"By the way Korra your sister has such a great figure" Asami says "how come she's always wearing clothes that hides it, she should be more open"

"Well living in the south pole Violet always wore more clothes then I did" Korra explains "I always used my firebending to keep me warm but Violet on the other hand is afraid of firebending"

"she's afraid of firebending?" Mako questions

"yeah, my parents said that when we were younger something happened that made Violet terrified of firebending" Korra shrugs "but they never actually tell us what happened"

"Hey Mako why don't you help Violet with firebending" Asami suggests "since you're a firebender and all, besides you're her friend, Violet will trust you. It'd be a great idea"

"well I'd be happy to" Mako says "as long as Violet is alright with that"

Violet walks into the room "I'd be happy with it, I'd appreciate the help"

They turn to look at her, Mako blushes a bit.

"see what'd I tell you guys" Asami smiles "she's got a good figure"

"Aren't you supposed to be the little sister" Korra jokes

"Korra don't tease me" Violet blushes embarrassed

"You shouldn't be embarrassed you look great" Asami tells her

"t-thank you" Violet goes and sits on the edge of the pool

Asami swims over and starts talking to her.

"Mako" Bolin swims over to him "you're staring"

"I am not" Mako looks at his brother

"you are" Bolin pokes his cheek

"Quite it Bolin" Mako glances at Violet

Bolin gets out of the pool next to Korra with Pabu on his shoulder "This is the greatest place in the world! Watch this, watch this" he turns to the Butler "Fetch me my towel, good sir"

"Yes, Master Bolin" the buler grabs a folded up towel and walks toward Bolin

"Master Bolin! Ha, I love this guy" Bolin holds out his arms "Now pat me dry"

Mako gets out of the pool and quietly walks around the pool to behind Violet. Asami looks at him questionably, Make puts a finger up to his mouth, signaling her to be quiet. Asami smiles and continues talking to Violet. 

Mako suddenly picks up Violet, who shouts in surprise, and throws her into the pool. The group begins to laugh and Violet swims to the surface of the pool looking at Mako annoyed.

"Mako..." Violet quickly grabs onto his arm and pulls him into the pool

Everyone laughs again and Mako swims up, he grabs Violet by the waist and pulls her back under the water. Asami laughs and Korra looks a bit worried but smiled when Mako and Violet both came back to the surface laughing.