Chapter 1

Three people, with one holding a lantern, are near the Southern Water Tribe. They walk up a hilltop and gaze over the city. The three people arrive at the front of a house; the owner comes out, holding a lantern.

"The White Lotus has honored my family by coming" He inclines his head respectfully "Thank you"

The man pushes open the door to grant the three Lotus members entrance to his house. Inside, a woman with two braids is sweeping the floor with a broom. As she notices the visitors, she stops.

She briefly bows her head and tugs her right braid behind her ear "Welcome"

The three guests enter while they remove the hoods of their coats, revealing their faces. There are two men, one tall and one short, and a woman.

"We have investigated many claims, both here and in the Northern Tribe. All have turned out to be false" White Lotus leader says

Tonraq walks toward his wife and puts his hand over her shoulder. Upon hearing the doubt of the White Lotus leader, the duo smiles at each other.

The woman smiles "Then you should be happy to know, your search has come to an end" her husband nods in agreement.

"What makes you so sure your daughters are them?" White Lotus leader questions doubtfully

"Korra! Violet! Please come in here!" the women shouts happily for her daughters

Suddenly, a slab of earth flies past the three members of the White Lotus, whose eyes all grow big in astonishment. Quickly turning to the right to see who bent the earth, a young girl stands within a round hole in the wall, regarding the members of the Order.

She proudly raises her fist in the air "I'm the Avatar! You gotta deal with it!"

She jumps forward, and punches to the left, leaving a trail of fire. Performing a roundhouse kick, she sends a small fire arc toward the White Lotus members, making them slightly back away. She subsequently extends a small portion of the earth from the ground, causing the members to fall back even more. Sending another fire blast toward them, she sets the corner of the White Lotus leader's coat on fire. 

The leader immediately extinguishes the flames by retracting water from a small puddle on the ground. The camera pans up to show the impressed and surprised looks on the faces of the White Lotus members. She displays waterbending by raising a trail of water to her left. She proceeds to stomp the ground, levitating a chunk of earth, and slamming it away to her right.

A younger girl with black hair appears in the hole in the wall nervously "K-Korra you broke t-the wall again"

"then fix it Violet" the older girl Korra, shouts happily to her younger sister

"o-ok" the younger girl Violet, steps out and bends a piece of earth back to fix the wall

She then proceeds to bend the water puddle on the ground into a vase, before putting out the fire on the ground. The White Lotus stare at the two girls in amazement.

-

A seventeen-year-old Korra, who is wearing red armor, emerges from fire, and quickly kicks two fire blasts toward a man wearing the same armor. The man raises his arms in protection, but he is still sent flying and crashes to the ground. As Korra lands, two men, wearing the same armor as well, simultaneously shoot fire streams at her. 

A sixteen-year-old Violet, who is wearing the same red armor, jumps in front of Korra and dissipates the fire by moving her hands in a circular motion. One of the men charges her, shooting three fire blasts, but she dodges the first one, dissipates the second, and dodges the third.