Chapter 5

Korra and Violet are sitting outside with their pets when Bolin comes singing a light tune with Pabu on his shoulder.

"Hello, fellow teammates!" he greets cheerfully

"Hey, Bolin" Korra greets as she rubs Naga's chest

Echo stops playing with Violet and runs over to Bolin, Pabu jumps down and greets Echo half way. The two animals start playing together.

"Anyways, the reason I came by was to give you this" Bolin holds out a cupcake and a rose to Kora "Ta-da!"

"Wow, thanks" Korra takes Bolin's gifts "What's this for?"

Bolin rubs his chin "Uh, oh I can't remember now. Oh yeah, now I remember. You saved me and Violet from Amon!"

"Oh, that?" Korra shrugs "It was no big deal, it's what anyone would do if their little sister and friend was in danger" she pats Violet's head

"No big deal, are you serious? I was totally freaking out when he was coming at Violet with his creepy mask all, I will take away your bending forever" Bolin acts like a zombie trying to comically replicate Amon while Violet looks a bit scared, he stops when he sees her "oh sorry Violet.. yeah I mean that is.. scary stuff; I still can't sleep well"

"me neither" Violet stands up "I'm gonna run in for a bit"

She picks up Echo and heads inside the air temple. Later that night the sister's were invited to a Gala being thrown in their honor. Which Violet didn't understand cause they've done absolutely nothing so far. Violet stood outside City Hall with Echo on her shoulder while the others went inside.

"Aren't you cold?"

Violet turns to see Bolin "Oh hey Bolin, I didn't know you'd be here too"

"yeah Mako too" Bolin says

"M-Mako's here" Violet blushes

"yeah, hey you look really nice" Bolin compliments

Violet looks down at herself before looking back up at him "oh thanks, you too"

"so uh" Bolin looks around "where's Korra?"

"oh she's inside" Violet smiles

"thanks, see ya in there" Bolin smiles before running inside

Violet sighs before petting Echo and walking inside. She goes over and stands next to Korra who was beside Tenzin.

Tenzin turns to them "girls I'm not sure what Tarrlok's plotting, but keep your guards up. It's not like him to throw a party just for the fun of it"

Tarrlok walks toward them making overdone gestures "So glad you could make it, Switch Violet and Avatar Korra" he looks at Tenzin "If you'd excuse us, the city awaits its hero" he walks off with Korra