Chapter 28

I have finished this season in the book already.. it's just taking all my patience now to not post the final chapter tonight cause I got really excited writing it. It's a really good end to the season that I wrote and I love it.

-

Violet sat outside for hours watching the distance.

"Honey come inside it's cold." Senna says from the tent

"I have a bad feeling" Violet replies

"Violet I know you're afraid." Senna approaches her "I would be lying if i said i wasn't, you were so brave to stop this war before it happened. I don't think your role would be any less important now then it was before."

"...I want to help" Volet holds onto Mako's scarf "I'm just so afraid."

"Do what your heart tells you, nobody will look down on you." Senna smiles before heading back inside

Violet hears laughter in the distance and looks up, their was a glowing spirit ahead of her. She stood up and walked over to it. The spirit looked like Lulu, the first guardian.

"Lulu?" Violet looks confused

"Violet!" Lulu smiles at her "Hi hi"

"What in the world?" Violet looks around to see other spirits around her

"I brought some friends." Lulu says happily

"It's been some time." the spirit of Kira steps out from the group

"Kira" Violet turns to her

"I told you before, the guardian's always have a part to play." Kira tells her "Every single one of us."

Violet looks around at all the spirits, they were all the previous guardian's. The spirit that surprised her the most, was Sozin, the Fire Lord that started the previous war Avatar Aang had stopped and wiped out the air nomads.

"Ignore him." Kira says pointing to the old spirit "We're not so proud of that one."

"Each of us had a role to play in history." Lulu grabs Violet's hand "Even death can't stop us! We're the proud guardian's!"

Violet looks around at her encouraging past lives.

"Death isn't something to be afraid of. It's just something to avoid." Kira tells her "You don't know what's ahead, this won't be where your story ends. I'm sure of it."

"Your sister needs you." Lulu says pointing head "Go to her!"

With that Violet whistles and Echo comes running. She quickly climbs aboard her dragon and they take off running.

"You can do it!"

"Go get him!"

Violet looks back as her past lives began to fade.

"Thank you, everyone." Violet looks ahead "I'm not the most competent guardian, but i won't let you down. Hurry Echo!"

Echo lets out a roar and grows larger, he was now a full size dragon.

"Oh dear" Violet looked surprised, Echo spread his wings and began to fly. "Ah! Echo you can fly!" she laughs happily "My baby dragon's a big boy now."

Echo roars happily in response as they flew towards the portal.

-

Vaatu hovered above the Tree of Time looking down at Korra, Mako, and Bolin. Unalaq looked up at Vaatu in amazement. Unalaq turns to the Avatar and the two brothers, who are standing behind him.