CHAPTER 36

💿 Impurities - LE SSERAFIM

×

After having spent some time with his mom and their cat, watching a movie and eating a remarkably big amount of sweets, he checked his messages and saw that Jongin had texted. He had told him about an unknown and small Cafe where they could meet up so no one would invade their privacy. They texted back and forth for some time until they agreed on a time to meet.

It wasn't even half an hour later when Taehyung walked through their front door, confused as to why his brother was waiting for him on the couch.

"Before you make any other plans, we're gonna meet up with Jongin in like,"
he looked at his phone for the time,
"right now"

It's not like Taehyung had time to make any plans so he just accepted his fate. Not without groaning though because he looked like shit right now. That's why he quickly went upstairs to throw on clothes that looked better than the ones from the night before, he was still wearing.

After styling his hair he rushed to the living room and sat down on the couch, out of breath. It was currently 1:45 pm and they would be meeting at 2 pm so they were a bit late already.

"Come on,"
Jimin reached out his hands to pull his brother up and walked over to their shoe rack. They put on their shoes and exited the house, not without saying goodbye to their mom.

"Are you alright?"
Jimin asked as he opened the car door, seemingly observing his brother. Taehyung nodded, followed by a reassuring chuckle however, his body language showed his nervousness. He was biting his lip and picking his nails.

"Are you nervous because you're seeing Jongin again? I know you have a crush on him"

"Shut up, that's not true,"
Taehyung whined as he fastened his seatbelt. It was true but knowing that Kim Jongin was a celebrity made him feel like his feelings weren't validated. He didn't want to seem like a crazy fan.

If he was being completely honest, he watched a few performances and listened to a few songs of EXO and Kai as a solo artist after coming back from vacation and he just couldn't get enough of him. He had told his brother about it and he was all smiley and shit but when he asked about it, Jimin had just waved it off, saying he laughed because of something else.

Thankfully the car ride wasn't that long and they arrived pretty quickly, only five minutes late.
Jongin was already sitting there with another man with broad shoulders Jimin assumed it was either his bodyguard or his manager.

When the idol saw them, he immediately stood up, his face beaming with happiness. After greeting and hugging each other, Jimin spotted the other man once again, smiling awkwardly at them. A few seconds later, Jongin realized he hadn't introduced them and instantly stepped back, saying,
"Oh, I'm sorry. That's Imhyun. He is my bodyguard and brother-in-law. He was just here for a quick chat but he's going to leave now"

"Oh don't worry, it's alright. He can join us, we wouldn't mind,"
Taehyung said with the widest smile on his face but Imhyun kindly declined.
"I actually need to guard the entrance but I'm sure we can meet together some other time," he apologized himself and left the three of them alone on the table.

"I see Jeongguk didn't join us today,"
Jongin observed, looking at the two brothers in confusion as all of them sat down at the table.

"Yeah, the guy's busy,"
Taehyung responded, oblivious to his best friend's dislike towards the idol.

"Busy my ass, he probably just didn't want to see me,"
Jongin huffed out, however, he looked rather amused than offended.

" I remember the glares he was giving me all the time. Poor guy didn't even get to enjoy his vacation because he was so distracted by his jealousy and possessiveness"