CHAPTER 27

💿 Like Crazy - Jimin

×

When Jimin woke up, the first thing he noticed was that he was not in his room.

He was in fact in Jeon Jeongguk's room, alone.

Where did that fucker go?

He sat up on the bed and stretched his body, groaning as his joints cracked.
After some seconds of realization as to why he even was here, he stood up and looked out of the window. The sun was setting so it must've been sometime around 8 pm. He really did spend most of his day sleeping, Jimin realized as he ruffled his hair and looked around.

The room was clean.

Back then, after the party, when he had slept in Jeongguk room, it was all organized and clean as well.
And he previously didn't really look at his room but now he realized how tidy Jeongguk is.

He walked through the vast room to the walk-in wardrobe and grabbed a shirt, boxerbriefs and a pair of gym shorts before he made his way to the bathroom that was connected to Jeongguk's room. Damn, Sometimes Jimin forgot that the Jeons were fucking wealthy.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Yep, he looked indeed very fucked out. Well, what could he say, Jeongguk was really good at sex and there was clearly no point in denying this.

Jimin eventually managed to throw the clothes on. They looked so big and on him and it annoyed him a lot. The shorts hung low on his waist but you couldn't see it anyway because of the fucking huge tee.
Yes, Jimin knew he was quite petite but this was straight up ridiculous.
There were times where Jeongguk was shorter than him.
Jimin missed these times.

He quickly returned to main room and searched for his phone which was neatly placed on Jeongguk's nightstand. Then, he put on his shoes and opened the door that led to the hallway and walked all the way down the stairs, silently.
For a moment, Jimin jumped because he thought someone was his the kitchen that wasn't Jeongguk but there he was, Jeon Jeongguk in all his glory. He was only wearing boxer briefs, stuffing his mouth with orange slices while the buzzing sound of the coffee machine could be heard in the backround.

"Why did you let me sleep? I literally just slept the whole day through, apart from sex,"
Jimin whined and kicked Jeongguk's legs before walking to the fridge.

"You said you wouldn't sleep in so when you actually did I thought it would be quite amusing for you to wake up and realize that you comfortably snored in my bed right beside me,"
Jeongguk teased him nonchalantly and grabbed a mug to pour the freshly brewed coffee inside.

"Hey, I don't snore!"
Jimin defended himself, accusingly pointing at him with the apple juice bottle that he took out of the fridge in his hand.

"Yeah but wouldn't it be funny if you actually did,"
Jeongguk continued to rile the smaller up, however his gaze then changed to an offended one as he said,
"Hey, are these my clothes?"

"Yes, they are. Suck it up,"
Jimin answered  before taking another sip from the bottle so that it was empty. He then added, "I'm heading out. See ya,"
Jimin headed to the main entrance of the building without looking back.

"Hey! And what about your own clothes?" Jeongguk asked irritatedly as his gaze followed the other's steps.

"Just give them to Tae and tell him he left them at yours or some shit like that. They're his anyway," Jimin responded and pushed the door handle down and left before Jeongguk could reply anything else.

As Jeongguk walked to the couch with his mug in his hand, he mumbled to himself,
"I swear to God, he is going to be the end of me"

---