CHAPTER 35

💿 Touch It - Ariana Grande

×

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was once again hanging out in Jimin's room, filling the blank parts of the wall with small paintings. He wanted to complete the whole wall before going to university and it was looking good so far. Jimin had occasionally joined him but it was mostly Jeongguk that sat in front of the black surface, painting for hours.

The brunette was going to be a business major at university which probably came as a surprise to most people but he actually wanted to work in this field for a long time. Maybe he would even take over the family business with Namjoon someday, who knew.

However, his true passion would always be art. When he was asked why he decided to only minor in art at university he always replied that he felt if he thoroughly pursued it, he would lose his passion for it which is why he'd rather keep it as a hobby than a job.

It's been a few hours since he had arrived in the room and at this point, he was only painting unnecessary details. In fact, he was actually just waiting for Jimin to come back home. For a long time.

When the clock struck 2 am, Jeongguk wasn't even bothering to pretend to draw details anymore. Instead, he sat down on Jimin's bed and turned on some music through the bluetooth speaker in his room because he literally had nothing else to do. Taehyung was out with Jimin and Yoongi the whole day, Namjoon probably went on a bike ride and he just did not want to socialize with anyone else.

However, he slowly began to worry about Jimin. It was getting late and he tried to call him a few times but it went straight to voicemail.

At 3 am Jimin walked through the door of his room, startled by a tall figure on his bed. As soon as Jeongguk saw him, he stood up quickly and walked closer to Jimin to ask,
"Where were you? I was worried"

"I'm sorry, Gguk. I should've told you, I guess,"
the smaller apologized nonchalantly. It obviously wasn't that serious for him.

That's when something snapped in Jeongguk's head. He had no right to worry about Jimin or what he was doing apart from their agreement. So he pulled back,
"No no, it's fine. It's not like you have to report every single thing you do to me"

"Oh"
Jimin's face dropped.
"Then you also have no right to be worried"

It was childish and petty, nothing to be proud of on both ends.

Jeongguk regretted his words.
Because yes, he had no right to worry about him, to care for him.
But he still did.
And it wasn't something he could just stop or ignore.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way, Peach"

"Okay"

It was too easy. 'Okay'.

Jimin captured Jeongguk's lips in a passionate kiss, pulling him closer by his shirt and out of his thoughts. The brunette moved one of his hands to the smaller one's cheek, the other to his neck and guided Jimin's head to be able to kiss him even deeper. Between the kisses, Jeongguk attempted to speak up but Jimin wasn't having it and cut him off with more kisses.

"Where were-"
Kiss.
"Where-"
Kiss.
"were you today-"

"It's not like I have to tell you-"
Kiss.
"It's not like you care"
Jimin was mumbling these last words but Jeongguk obviously heard him as to their close proximity.

"Are you angry?"

"Oh my god, Jeon. You really want to argue right now? I'm trying to get dicked down not to get turned off"

Jeon.

---

"I went out with Yoongi and Tae and we drank a bit. Before you say something, I'm basically sobered up,"
Jimin said while slowly getting off Jeongguk and using an old shirt to remove his cum from his and the taller one's stomach.