CHAPTER 9

💿 positions - Ariana Grande

×

"I hate you," Jimin uttered and scowled at the brunette.

"Oh come on! What did I do now?" Jeongguk said with his mouth full of food and a frown on his face.

They were currently sitting in the Jeon's living room, eating take out food, as Jimin had promised, when said looked up from his phone and answered,
"You told your mum! When I walked in earlier she gave me a knowing smirk, what is it even supposed to mean?"

"I swear I didn't tell her! Maybe you were just too loud this morning," Jeongguk smirked followed by a small chuckle.
At this point, Jimin was fuming. He knew what Jeongguk had implied, or it had sounded like that at least. So he whisper-shouted,,
"Would you shut up? Do you know how wrong this sounds? What if someone heard you?"

"Calm down Min, it's not a big deal. It's not true anyway,"
the taller said nonchalantly and leaned against the back of the couch. Just the idea of them two together in this way made Jimin want to puke.

"Woah, woah, woah. You two? Hanging out? What in the world did I miss?"
Namjoon questioned as he entered the room. He sad down beside Jimin and allowed himself to snatch a piece pork belly for himself. The latter just let him, the portions were huge anyway.
"We're not hanging out," Jimin said and took another bite before continuing, "In fact, we're just eating"

Namjoon just stared at them confused while Jeongguk agreed.
He was sure that they were as dense as a piece of bread.

Before anyone could say something else, Namjoon sighed, "So you're telling me that you met up to eat? You could've done that alone then"

"Nah, Jimin owed me something so I said he should buy me food and now we're here. No one would say no to pork belly,"
Jeongguk shrugged and took a sip of his drink. Namjoon really wanted to say something but his brother was right. Who would say no to pork belly?

"Let me invite Taehyung over. I feel like he would get your moody asses a bit more excited,"
Namjoon said as he grabbed his phone and texted the younger.

---

"Hello my dear friends! I'm surprised you haven't ripped your heads off yet,"
Taehyung beamed as he entered the living room. The other three had already finished eating but they had left a bit for Tae.
Jimin looked up to see his brother running in his direction so he moved aside for him. Taehyung took the chance and sat down while grabbing Jimin's hand.

"We are fine. The only great thing about eating with Jeongguk is that he opens his mouth to eat, not to talk," Jimin responded pettily and started to play with the fingers of Taehyung's hand.
Jeongguk, on the other hand, brushed some strands of hair out of his face and scoffed,
"I could say the same about you but that would lead to you complaining even more so I'll just leave it"

Just when Jimin was about to open his mouth, Taehyung held his hand in front of it to shut him up. Namjoon sat beside them and tried not to laugh at the situation.

He had always found Jimin's and his brother's little feuds hilarious. In fact, he actually enjoyed seeing the two argue a back and forth. Namjoon knew that deep down the two didn't even hate each other. There was just a lot of pent-up emotions, such as anger, between them that they've never discussed.

"When will we go to Greece again?"
Taehyung randomly asked to relax the atmosphere but he only got two speechless gazes.

The two families had a little tradition of spending summer vacation together and they decided to go to Crete this time, an island south of the mainland of Greece. Hyeonju went there once with her parents and suggested to go there together.
Jimin had done some research and had found out that it's really pretty there, especially the so-called white villages.

"Tae we're gonna go there in literally three days," Jeongguk stated and looked at his best friend whose eyes widened comically.

"In three days already? Oh god, I completely forgot"

"I bet you would forget your head if it wasn't attached to your body," Namjoon said as he stood up and took the take-out boxes to throw them into the trashcan.
Shortly after, Tae stood up and ran after him into the kitchen. The scene looked extremely funny to the other two boys, sitting on the couch, especially when Tae whined,
"Oh come on, what is this? Tae slandering? He'll nah!"

Jimin chuckled and also got up to place their empty cups in the sink. The taller followed him like a lost puppy since he didn't want to be left alone. Despite his lack of sleep, he felt kind of energetic.
It has been too long since Jeongguk had went to the gym, so he decided to at least go for a quick run.
He told the other three boys before walking hurriedly to his room to get dressed into some baggy sweatpants and a white shirt.

He also grabbed a hair tie that his younger cousin had forgotten at their house the last time she had visited them.
In the past few weeks, his hair had gotten a bit too long for it to be convenient while working out.
The brunette's locks had grown just long enough to tie them into a small ponytail or manbun and he grew to like it actually.

In the front, a few strands fell into his face but he just let them be.
Eventually, he managed to make his way out of his room and not much later out of their house as well.

---

As soon as Jeongguk opened the front door after his little workout session, the smell of freshly baked cookies reached his nose.
To say that he was pretty confused would be an understatement when he saw the three boys with aprons tied around their waists in the kitchen. The four of them had eaten not long ago and even after his run, he still was full.

Jeongguk entered his home further and the closer he got to the kitchen the more the smell of the baked goods intensified.

"What the hell happened in here?"
he then asked horrifiedly because what he saw was a big mess. He could spot baking utensils lying around everywhere and a thin white layer of something powder-like coated the whole area of the kitchen, including three men that looked more like snowmen, rather than usual humans.

"It's Jimin's fault, I swear,"
Namjoon said, pouting like an innocent puppy. On the other side of the kitchen, Jimin stood and looked at the older, offended and betrayed, before throwing the now empty package of flour at Namjoon.
Said tried to cover his body with his arms to weaken the impact which looked pretty funny since the package was to light to hit Namjoon and just sank to the ground in front of Namjoon's feet.

"You traitor! It was literally you that poured half of the flour over my head," Jimin sighed and went through his hair to show that the all the flour was still in there.
As soon as he did, you could see a white dusty cloud around his head, the flour spreading in the air.
Though, unfortunately this lead Jimin to cough and he went over to the sink to let some water out of the tap into a glass, hoping it would stop the coughing.

Jeongguk really tried to fight the chuckle that threatened to escape his throat but when he saw Tae cackling beside him it was no use. They all ended up laughing which led to Taehyung coughing as well, followed by Namjoon. 

"I'd recommend you to clean this mess up before mum and dad see it. Anyway I'm gonna be in my room to wash up. Spare me a cookie!"
Jeongguk said while rushing up the stairs and into his room. He should probably start packing as well for their vacation in Greece but he knew already that he would be doing it last minute again.

×

Hello lovelies!
I actually wrote this chapter before the calvin klein × jk pictures came out but now jk's hair kind of fits the vibe, especially the bun he had worn his hair in when he was at the airport.
Anyways, the next phase of the story will begin now: the vacation (and also the appearance of a new character) !
Love yall<33