CHAPTER 4

💿 Your Side Of The Bed - Loote

×

"Yeah so funny, I just got fucking cockblocked!" the younger wisper-shouted to Taehyung who was now standing right beside him.

"Oh lord, it's not that bad, you're acting up," Tae said and looked at him with an amused smirk.

"Yes it is! Besides, he's invading my space. You know I don't like that," Jeongguk said while playing with the hem of his jacket in a distressing manner.

"Jeongguk look I'm not exactly sober right now and i had no other choice. Still, I'm really sorry, I know you dont like it," Tae said quietly while both of them were eying the blonde boy on the bed.

"It's fine. Would you mind to elaborate on how we ended up in this situation though?" Jeongguk mumbled and looked at the other for a second before focusing on the sleeping boy again. 

"Well, Jimin was dancing with some guy and the dude implied that he wanted more. But since Jimin was already completely drunk and I didn't want the dude to take advantage of him, I dragged him away and up the stairs, which was by the way really hard since I feel dizzy as hell, and pulled him into the next room with a bed,"
the older explained and Jeongguk took in the new information before saying, "You could've brought him to Namjoons room!"

"Nah, I didn't want to leave the poor guy alone with my drunk brother. That would've been insanely rude, don't you think? Apart from that, I peeked into his room earlier and it seemed like he was sleeping,"
Tae paused for a second before adding,
"Gguk, nothing bad happened besides your cockblock dilemma. I just cleaned Jimin's face with a wash cloth and gave him some clothes to sleep in-"

"They're my clothes aren't they?" Jeongguk sighed, not surprised at all.

"Like I said, Namjoon was sleeping," Taehyung whined, implying that he couldn't ask for clothes because of that.

Wait, where am I supposed to sleep now?

Jeongguk really didn't plan on sharing a bed with the shorter. Therefore he said to his best friend, "I bet you'll have a lot of fun carrying him down the stairs later, because I'm not gonna sleep beside him"

"Oh come on, you're serious? I had too many drinks, I cant possibly carry him anywhere. Let's just not disturb his sleep, he doesn't get that much anyway. And I think you won't die from sleeping in the same bed for one night, will you? He doesn't move much in his sleep so don't worry,"
Tae said with his puppy eyes that nobody could resist. The younger couldn't say no hence why he clicked his tongue in annoyance and replied, "Fine, but you owe me big time"

"Thank you. Also, I think we should end the party and kick our all the people before things escalate. It's getting really late as well," Tae meant and Jeongguk agreed so he went downstairs and turned the music off. It seemed like everyone got the message but just to push, Jeongguk shouted, "Guys the party is over. You know where the exit is"
he already regretted drinking that much and he really didn't fancy the idea of cleaning the house the next morning before his parents would come back.

After everyone had left, he leaned against the railing of the stairs as he said to Taehyung, "You can sleep here on the couch. I'm gonna grab a few clothes for you to sleep in and you can use the restroom downstairs. If you need anything just take it, I'm gonna go sleep now"

The older nodded and flopped down on the couch. It didn't seem like he would leave the comfortable surface anymore on that day but Jeongguk still picked out some clothes for him and put them on the couch next to his best friend before going upstairs, swaying from side to side.