CHAPTER 23

💿 Come Through (feat. Chris Brown) - H.E.R.

×

"Are you sure you gave me the right number?"

"Yes, I'm sure"

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't worry, Jongin. Wait, I'll text you just to be sure"

"Okay, I got it"

"I need to hurry now. Enjoy the rest of your vacation, bye!"
Jimin shouted as he quickly followed his family and friends, dragging his heavy suitcase with him.

It was the next day and they were on their way to the airport to fly back home. The goodbye was hard but since Jongin and his friends were also living in Korea they would be able to meet up as often as they want.
The journey went over quite quickly as most of the passengers had slept on the plane and when Jimin walked to the baggage claim area he really had to fight himself to keep his eyes open as he still felt sleepy.

To say that Jimin was happy to be home again, would be an huge understatement. This vacation was a mess. Completely different from all the other ones. And god. Jeongguk wouldn't leave his mind.

Just when he had finished getting cozy in his room, he opened the balcony door and stepped out to calm his senses with some fresh air. But of course right across from him, Jeongguk was standing at his own window, shirtless, smoking a cigarette while leaning down on the sill.

They shared an awkward, deep look before Jimin averted his gaze from the other and focused on the amazing sunset. He didn't see the grin spreading across Jeongguk's face.

"Stop"

"Uhm, no?"

"I think that you should quit"

"Well congrats for being able to use your brain correctly"

"Jeongguk"

"Look, I get it. It's bad for your health, blah blah. So what? It would only harm me in the long run. No one else"

"You don't know that"

"Then tell me, why should I quit? Give me one valid reason and I'm gonna be dropping this cigarette immediately"

And Jimin of course did.
"Your mum. She would be so devastated to find out that you're smoking. She would probably blame herself before you,"
he started. They both knew how Hyeonju would act if she found out that Jeongguk was addicted to breathing in deathly smoke.

Jimin thought for a second before he continued with a shrug,
"Taehyung. He can't stand the smell of smoke ever since the building of our neighbors burned down when we were 7 years old. The smell triggers bad memories"
It was true that Taehyung didn't like the smell. Usually he just tried to avoid it and only endured it when he had to.

"Your grandpa,"
Jimin added cautiously with a soft tone, "he wouldn't be happy to know that you damage your body the same way he did"

With that, the brunette pulled the cigarette away from his mouth. He ignored Jimin's words and said sternly,
"Jimin stop"

"Then quit"

Without any other word, Jeongguk stubbed out the butt of his cigarette while keeping up their eye contact.
Jimin eyes opened widely when he realized what the other was about to do. He swung one of his legs over the window sill and placed his other knee on top of it. Then he reached for the drain pipe next to his window frame and clung onto it with his whole body before skillfully sliding down.

"Jeon Jeongguk, what the fuck are you doing? You are insane!"
Jimin whisper-shouted, his grip around the balcony railing tightening as he leaned over the slightest bit.
Jeongguk just chuckled and stepped on a protruding part of the Park's house and his hands held onto the railing before he pushed himself upwards, climbing up all the way to the balcony.
When he eventually stood beside Jimin, shirtless, tatts full on display, Jimin's jaw dropped.

"Omg, this is awful,"
the smaller mumbled before he hesitantly but quickly pulled Jeongguk inside his room.

"Elaborate," the younger demanded with a nonchalant shrug.

"I don't want to be associated to you in any way. Especially not when you're shirtless, standing on my balcony like a parcel that didn't get picked up. Gosh, you could've at least put a shirt on!"

At this point Jimin was walking around his room, looking at everything but Jeongguk. Only when said grabbed both his upper arms to bring him to a halt, he looked up at the other. Jeongguk raised his right eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"And you're exaggerating again"
he mumbled, a small smirk never leaving his face.

"This time I'm not! What if anyone sees you here like this?"
Jimin, again, complained.
With that, Jeongguk dropped his hands to his sides. He was left quite perplexed by Jimin's attitude towards him and he tried really hard to understand the boys behaviour but it was getting more and more frustrating as the time went on.
"Then they will see me for fuck's sake. I don't get you, you were literally kissing me only yesterday"

"Uhm, rude? You don't need to remind me every five seconds,"
the older responded pettily, shifting his weight from one leg to the other as he brushed the topic off rather quickly,
"Also, stop changing the subject, dickhead"

"I think i got what you were trying to say, Peach," Jeongguk said, his fierce scowl never leaving the body in front of him.

Out of frustration, Jimin almost left out a whine. At this point, he was ready to do everything to make him shut up.
"That's the problem, I don't think that you got it. Look, I'm trying to help you out here"

"And how are you supposed to help me out, Park?"

Silence filled the room. Jimin thought that it was a really good question. He had this one idea on his mind for a few days but tried to push it to the back of his brain. He knew it was neither a brilliant idea nor a convenient one, but it was so tempting.
Jimin was drowning in his thoughts, contemplating whether he actually wanted to suggest something this ridiculous.

He sighed before saying,
"Let's make a deal bigfoot"

×

Heyyy :)
the next chapter will be one of the most important one's for this story so I hope yall will look forward to it!
Also, TAKE TWO IS SO GOOD OMG-
I'm addicted already.
Love yall<3