CHAPTER 19

💿 Begging For Thread - BANKS

×

"Alright, the kid's party is over now. You should go to sleep now, Jimin"

There stood Jeongguk. Cigarette between his fingers, looking down at the two as if expecting Jimin to listen to him after calling their getting together a kid's party.
While being younger than both of them.
While disrespecting them.
He should know better by now.

"What the fuck?"

"You heard me. Let's go now"

As one could guess, Jimin was enraged by his attitude. He wasn't having it at all. He stared at Jeongguk in disbelief for a few seconds as said took a deep drag on his almost fully burned down cigarette, before shifting his gaze towards Jongin and to his surprise, the older looked more than relaxed.
Maybe even amused.
Then he could see Jongin's mouth forming words, mouthing 'see I told you' with a knowing grin spreading across his face.

Yet, Jimin ignored the obvious and fought back. He wouldn't let someone that was younger than him command him around. Especially not when it was Jeon Jeongguk that was doing it.

"I'm not gonna follow your command, Mister"

If he didn't knew Jeongguk, he would've thought that he was just concerned but usually the latter didn't give one shit about Jimin's whereabouts. Hence why Jimin simply concluded that the raven-haired had some ulterior move. He just couldn't figure out what it was.

"Be reasonable Jimin-"
So when he heard Jeongguk's words leave his mouth he decided to cut him off, feeling flushed from all the fury running through his veins.

"Reasonable?" he huffed, "Reasonable?! Oh my god you're so unbearable!"

"Guys, it's fine. I was gonna head to my room anyway. Have a good night, you two"
Jongin said, successfully fleeing the situation.

"See," was the only word that Jeongguk said after taking the last puffs of his cigarette and throwing it on the floor to step it out. He sounded quite provocative while walking a bit closer to the latter.
Jimin knew, the reason behind Jongin's sudden departure was that he didn't want to be the cause of their argument, but it made Jimin even angrier as it kind of felt like the brunette had won. He had managed to make him leave.

"I hate you," he muttered, storming off to the stairs leading to their hotel room. Jeongguk was right behind him, losing no time to respond to Jimin's usual comment,
"Awww, sweetie I feel the same about you! What a coincidence"

"Your jokes are getting old"
Jimin's 'I hate you's' were getting old too but  he plainly ignored that. Their little fights were ridiculous and childish too and he was able to ignore them.
So why did it sting so weirdly when he said these words out aloud? Jeongguk didn't know and he certainly didn't show the discomfort he felt for a few seconds. He had no right to be bothered by this.

"You are too"

I masked that pretty well, huh.

"Excuse me? We were literally born in the same year,"
Jimin huffed out in horror and glared at the younger. Jeongguk, on the other hand, allowed himself to let out a small chuckle before he changed the topic again.

"Come on now, Jimin," Jeongguk suddenly said in his low voice, hands in his front pocket.

He looks attractive. What in the boyfriend material-

What the fuck Jimin?!

"Whatever," Jimin answered in a defeated tone while looking down, trying to hide his reddening cheeks. He took the first step and jogged up the stairs, not waiting for Jeongguk.

When Jimin had reached the top he didn't waste one second and turned left to walk through the hotel corridors. All the halls on the first floor were designed like balconies so Jimin could look down at the patio where the very well-known hotel bar was situated.
Only a few people were left, seated on some cozy benches with their significant other.
He had spent some nights there since they had arrived, some alone, some in company.

But, oh well, Jimin wished for nothing more than to be one of these people sitting down comfortably and talking all lovey-dovey with their partner. One day maybe.
In the past, Jimin had dated exactly two guys. Both of them were disastrous boyfriends so he was not able to grow attached to them nor develop the feeling of a romantic relationship so eventually he broke up with them.

In the meantime, Jeongguk had managed to catch up with Jimin and placed a hand on the smaller's forearm.

He felt anxious out of nowhere. Since the moment they had arrived at the hotel from dinner Jeongguk had this familiar feeling creeping up his body. He couldn't register why it was rising inside him so suddenly but he for sure knew that it got even worse when he saw Jimin outside chatting with that guy they had barely known for a week. Something wasn't alright.
Or maybe it was just him who wasn't alright.

"Slow down, you meanie,"
Jeongguk said as he playfully rushed past Jimin. He then turned around and decided to jog backwards, facing the blonde.
When they arrived right in front of their hotel room, Jimin pulled out his room card to open the door, leaning closer to Jeongguk whose back was pressed against the door.

When the light turned green, he pulled the card back and created some space between the two of them.

"What you're waiting for? Move, you brat," Jimin blinked confused because Jeongguk was still leaning against the wooden door, not moving a single muscle. Only when he heard Jimin's voice, he began to move and he did look kind of lost while stepping inside.

"I'm gonna shower real quick,"
Jimin spoke and Jeongguk turned around in an instant. He glared at the older as he groaned in an upsetting manner while nervously tapping his foot on the ground. He really needed a relaxing shower to calm down right now.
"Actually, I wanted to shower"

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Jimin decided to sprint to the bathroom, immediately followed by the taller. When he slammed the door right in Jeongguk's face, the blonde could hear an annoyed sigh coming from outside the room. At this point Jeongguk was picking at his cuticles, thinking about grabbing his box of cigarettes and going for another smoke to suppress the rising mood inside of him.

Anxiety really had to bite him in the ass at the most random of times.

"First come first serve, loser,"
Jimin cackled before brushing off his clothes and entering the shower, welcomed by a hot stream of water.

After he had showered, he grabbed one of the bathrobes that the hotel provided and stepped out of the room. He threw on a large gray shirt and slipped into a pair of trunks as well as comfy sweatpants. Only then, he told Jeongguk that it was his turn.

Sine he hadn't brushed his teeth yet he patiently waited for Jeongguk to finish but he took extremely long. So Jimin figured it would be smart to confront the other.
He rose from the small couch in their room and made his way over to the door

"Jeongguk?" he asked as quiet as possible, careful to not wake Tae and Namjoon up who were already asleep and even though a door separated the hall from the living and sleeping area, he supposed it was safer that way.
When the latter didn't reply, Jimin tried once more, this time even knocking on the door.
Since he still couldn't hear anything but the water hitting the ground of the shower, he raised his voice a bit, hoping that would get Jeongguk to answer him.

Yet still no answer. But what he did hear was that Jeongguk had turned off the shower now and the squeaking sound coming from the the door of the shower being opened.

It only took a couple seconds before the bathroom door opened as well, revealing something unbelievably horrific.

At least to Jimin and his human decency.

×

Uhm so.. I basically forgot to upload this chapter yesterday. Anyways-

Heyy, how are yall? I just watched Jk's live and I feel so much better because today was just not it.
I hope you will enjoy this chapter.
Bye my loves <3