CHAPTER 20

💿 Everyday - Ariana Grande

×

There he stood. Jeongguk with just a towel hanging low on his hips, tousled hair dripping from time to time and his toned body full on display.

Jimin was currently freaking out on the inside. Of course there had been times where they had seen each other shirtless but it was the post-shower look that made Jimin blush furiously.
And maybe also the fact that Jimin had never looked at him this way.

Jeongguk had obviously grown up and Jimin was too busy to deal with it in the past years but right now, he thought that Jeongguk looked absolutely hot.

"Are you done staring now,"
the taller asked with a knowing smirk on his face as Jimin divided his attention from the small water drops that were running down Jeongguk's chest, only being stopped by the white towel that failed at hiding the others defined hip bones.

He looked up just to be met with Jeongguk's teasing stare. Since Jimin didn't plan on having a full mental crisis right then and there, he didn't have sly remark at hand. So he simply stared back while ignoring the increasing reddening of his face.

Then, Jeongguk actually decided to step out of the room. To Jimin's surprise, he didn't just walk away but moved closer to the smaller, easily towering him.

Since Jeongguk didn't intend to stop, he decided to walk backwards to avoid a small distance between them. Yet he only realized that it was no use when his back had hit the wall behind him.

"Jeongguk," Jimin said sheepishly as he didn't know what was happening.

"Yeah?" the taller replied softly, so close that the waterdrops falling from his hair were hitting Jimins shirt. He could've pushed him away but he didn't feel the need to so in this moment.
They were just standing in close proximity, nothing more. The only source of light being the one from inside the bathroom, it was kind of dark so the smaller couldn't make out much of Jeongguk's face. Yet what he could clearly see was the mocking grin that was forming on it.
This was when Jimin decided it was time to push him away. And that's what he did, even though it was only a light push against his chest.

"What the hell are you grinning about?"
he grumbled, raising his voice a bit. His anger and frustration were coming back to him. It got even worse when Jimin got no answer but an even stupider grin directed at him. Hence he decided to continue, fuming inside,
"You know what, Jeon? Fuck you! You made me look like a kid out there while you are the one that is behaving like a pea-brained teenage boy that just hit puberty! Get your act together!"

This only led Jeongguk to chuckle before he spoke lowly,
"You're really unbearable"

"Me? Oh my fucking god-
you are saying that I am unbearable? Have you ever thought about how your fucking attitude affects other people? Just because you have problems doesn't mean that you have to cause problems for others too!"

This was where he had crossed the line. Jimin had realized it himself in the way his own voice got quiet at the end. And in the way Jeongguk's gaze turned dark. Almost dangerous.

"So this is what you fucking think of me? That I'm a self centered asshole? That I fuck up other people's life just to feel better? Really?"
Jeongguk began to raise his voice too, evidently enraged and also slightly hurt by Jimin's words. Usually, they were just mocking and teasing, or so Jeongguk thought. Now, he was more confused and angrier than ever. Because yes, Jeongguk did have problems, a lot of them. But Jimin used this vulnerable side of him to put him down even more.

"You're twisting my words right now! You make them seem much worse-"

"I know exactly what you meant! Don't play dumb with me, Jimin, " Jeongguk cut him off loudly after letting out a sarcastic chuckle.

"You are always altering the truth to get the best result for yourself!
But if you say so then yes,
maybe I meant it,"
Jimin was now straight up shouting and his hand were shaking from how furious he was.

He didn't mean it.

That's when Jeongguk decided to take a step forward again to grab Jimin by his wrists, trying to calm him down. And maybe also himself. Jimin tried to free himself from his grip but Jeongguk only held him tighter.

"Thats enough. I am fucking angry right now and I know you are too and at this point we are doing nothing but throwing hurtful words at each other"

"I'm the one that decides what I'm gonna do, not some stupid kid!"
Jimin answered shakily since he was still moving, trying to loosen the other's grip.

"You're saying I'm a kid? You were the one who was ogling at my body just a few minutes ago!"
Jeongguk accused him and both knew damn well that he was speaking the truth. At this point Jimin knew he couldn't deny it anymore.

"I can't change the fact that you're fucking hot! But you still act like a fucking dick-"

Jeongguk smashed his lips onto Jimin's.

The kiss was not gentle at all. Of course Jimin reciprocated it hungrily as soon as their lips touched.
In an instant, the taller one pulled him closer with his left arm, hugging him around his waist while at the same time cupping his rosy cheek with his right hand. Jimin's hands had found their way up Jeongguk's body in no time, exploring each part.
One of his hands that was resting on Jeongguk's nape gripped his hair tightly when the other boy sucked on his bottom lip like a maniac.
He couldn't even manage to suppress a moan, even though muffled by the younger's rough lips. 

Yes, Jimin knew he was a lost case.

They continued to devour each other's lips and a lot of touching was involved.
As soon as Jimin licked over Jeongguk's lips, the taller's tongue entered his mouth and started to dance around his own. That's when the blonde let out a quiet whimper, followed by a louder gasp.
Jeongguk's large hands slid all the way to the smaller's ass, gripping the flesh and pulling him even closer like this. The moan that followed was successfully muffled by his lips that were still connecting the two.

Jeongguk parted their lips and started to kiss along Jimin's jaw, just to place a small peck behind his ear. He slowly and skillfully began to suck at the same spot while placing both of his hands on Jimin's neck, gently pressing his thumb against the other's skin, making Jimin's knees go all wobbly.
Jimin felt like he had entered heaven.

They continued to make out just like that until they were both out of breath and Jeongguk decided to part their lips and connect their foreheads instead, cupping the smaller's cheeks.

"This always makes you shut up,"
the taller murmured out of breath, caressing them gently with his thumb. Only then, Jimin took a step back scowling at the younger male. It was followed by even more steps, he was creating some distance between the two.

"This never happened"

"You always say that, Min,"
Jeongguk sighed, watching Jimin storm out of the room, leaving the door open a crack. A baffled chuckle left the younger's mouth.

×

OMG I completely forgot to mention this in the last update,
THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS ㅠㅠ!!!
I am so grateful for each read and your comments motivate me to keep going!
Also, we're finally making (some kind of) progress in the storyline!
Purple you <33