CHAPTER 25

💿 Smoke Sprite (feat. RM of BTS)
- So!YoON!

×

Shaking his head, Jeongguk chuckled and did as he was told. He sat down on the soft mattress and without hesitation, Jimin swung one leg over the taller's so that both his legs were now placed on either side of Jeongguk.

As soon as Jimin had settled on Jeongguk's lap, their lips found their way to each other again.
In an instant, Jeongguk's large hands placed themselves on the older one's hips, then moved all the way down to his thighs. The fabric of Jimin's sweatpants was wrinkled from all the passionate movement that was happening.

And Jimin was going feral because the taller was so close, Jimin could smell the faint scent of Jeongguks cologne.
He felt the way Jeongguk's muscles moved under his touch.
The tips of his blond locks were tickling Jeongguk's forehead.
He was simply drowning in the feeling of being held.

On the other hand, Jeongguk just couldn't get enough of Jimin's pillowy lips on his. It was like he was addicted to the soft yet harsh kiss they were sharing.

When Jimin started to move his hips to create friction, the other held his hips in place tightly and pulled away.

"Nuh uh, not today. I just wanna chill"

"Okay, you boring person,"
the blonde muttered with a smile on his face. Their lips were swollen and their cheeks painted with a rosy tint.

"Can I stay for a bit?"
Jeongguk asked, playing with the hair at the back of the blonde's head.

"You can stay as long as you want. I'm gonna wash up real quick though,"
Jimin said as he climbed off Jeongguk and grabbed a sweater as well as underwear and a new pair of sweatpants out of his closet before he exited the room.

Now Jeongguk was alone in Jimin's room. It felt extremely weird but Jeongguk just didn't want to return to his room because the unfinished puzzle was still there, laying on the ground next to his stupid thoughts.

Only five minutes later, Jimin opened the door with damp hair, wearing his new clothes.

"So, big guy, what brings you to voluntarily stay longer in this room with me?"

"Nothing in particular,"
Jeongguk lied, "lets just order some food, I'm extremely hungry"

"Fried chicken?" Jimin asked as he tapped away on his phone. The other boy just let out an affirming hum and shuffled all the way back til his back rested against the headboard.

"Fried chicken it is,"
Jimin mumbled and dialed the number of a local restaurant.

It wasn't as akward as Jeongguk thought it would be.

-----

The next day in the afternoon, Jimin received a text from Jeongguk, simply saying 'come over'. Jimin replied with 'be there in 10' and instantly hurried through his room. He had been sleeping until 1 pm which explained his still tousled hair and his gray baggy shirt, sticking to his body.

On his way out of the house, Jimin called Jeongguk who immediately answered.

Dickhead
connecting...

"There's no way I'm climbing up that drain pipe to get into your room, Jeon"

"I knew you would say that"

"Well no shit"

"I already opened the back door for you. Be careful and if someone sees you, just say that you were on your way to Namjoon"

"I still hate you"

"Cute. Now hurry"

Next thing he knew, Jeongguk hung up on him. He groaned and stepped onto the Jeon's property, cautiously walking all the way to the back of the luxurious home.
Of course, he was extremely cautious while doing so and whenever he spotted a window, he would duck down just in case someone was on the other side of the window.
Arriving on the main terrace, he immediately saw the door standing open only the slightest bit.
Jimin seriously felt like a thief that, sneaking into the villa.

He was now in one of the vast living room areas and allowed himself to release the breath he was holding. Nobody was here.
Jimin succesfully managed to find his way up the stairs and then to Jeongguk's room, barging into it without knocking on the door.

In a swift movement, Jeongguk turned around in his gaming chair, briefly stating,
"You took longer than I thought you would"

"I live in constant fear of anyone seeing me anywhere near your house, and is this how I'm greeted?"
Jimin scoffed exaggeratedly and walked over to where Jeongguk was sitting. He placed both his hands on the armrest of the chair and looked down at the other.

Jeongguk just chuckled and cupped Jimins face while saying in a sickly oversweet voice,
"Hello, my love. How was your day? Should give you all your smooches and hugs, baby?"

"Stop"
Jimin wryly swatted Jeongguk's hands away as Jeongguk burst out laughing. He then squished the younger's mouth in order to stop his cackling.

"Why, Peach?"
his words were muffled but he didn't care. Instead, he pulled Jimin closer by his waist, encouraging him to sit down on his lap. And eventually, Jimin gave in, climbing onto Jeongguk's thighs and letting out a defeated huff.
"I hate you, now shut up or else"

"Or else what?"
Jeongguk smirked and moved his hands all the way to the smaller one's ass to grab it in a kind of nonchalant way.

"You are so annoying. Why do you have to be so hot? It's clearly unfair," Jimin complained before placing his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders and leaning in to kiss him. He let out all his frustrations and pressed his body closer to the other.
Jeongguk, of course, reciprocated the kiss. And Jimin wasn't gonna lie, Jeon Jeongguk was a excellent kisser. He could never get enough of this pair of pink lips on his own.

He wanted to know what else they could do.

Jeongguk tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss and slipped his tongue inside Jimin's mouth as soon as his lips parted to let out a shaky gasp.
"That okay with you?"
the taller murmured against Jimin's lips and slowly felt up his heated body.
The other just nodded and dived back in, missing the taste of Jeongguk's lips.

"Off"
Jimin said in a whiny voice as he tucked at the other one's shirt and Jeongguk leaned forward a bit to grab his shirt at the back and pull it over his head with one hand.

"That was surprisingly hot,"
he cussed, incredulously looking to the side. Jeongguk chuckled and then responded teasingly,
"Thank you I guess. Now hold onto me, we're moving to the bed"
He stood up with Jimin still in his arms and walked to his bed, gently throwing Jimin down onto the mattress.
"How adorable. You even carry me around," Jimin said with an ironic grin on his face.

"I know it's hard to not fall in love with me but don't catch feelings, babe,"
Jeongguk replied just as cocky as he always did and spread Jimin's legs so he could skillfully slip in between them and lean over the smaller. Jimin placed his hand on Jeongguk's cheek and bit his lip slightly, looking up,

"Don't get too ahead of yourself. You haven't even fucked me yet"

×

Hello my lovely readers,
I guess yall already know what's going to happen in the following chapter *wink*.
Anyway, I hope you all liked this one! Don't forget to drink enough water, now that it's getting hotter :] (at least in my area)
Love yall<3