CHAPTER 14

💿 OMG - NewJeans

×

"I hate you,"
Jimin whined as he dropped - face first - onto the spacious bed, his eyes closing right away. It was already half past four and the boy was exhausted. The raindrops that hit the window every other second lulled him into a calm state.
"Oh, really? I hate you too, what a coincidence!" Jeongguk stated ironically and threw himself onto the bed to tackle the smaller.

"Get off of me, you moron!"

"Then stop,"
he grunted as he tickled the boy,
"Being, "
Jimin fought back and tried to push the other away, without any success,
"So petty,"
Jeongguk finished his sentence, punctuating each word.

"It was your fault that we missed the bus, dickhead! And be quiet!"
Jimin whisper-shouted, he didn't want to wake up Taehyung and Namjoon. After hearing this, Jeongguk stopped attacking the blonde and sat up on Jimin's calves, grabbing them tightly.

"It wasn't my fault! I just accidently stepped into the women's restroom because I fucking didn't know what male or female means in Greek! And okay, I can understand that this one woman was upset but I wasn't molesting her!"
Jeongguk tried to defend himself while squeezing the latter's calves, kind of using them as a stress ball. Because, yeah he was stressed. A lot.

"I don't care, Jeon. What I do care about though, is my sleep. Also you're fucking heavy. Get off of me, now!"

"Hey, I feel offended! I'm not that heavy,"
he protested and layed down on Jimin, covering him completely. Jimin was small so he kind of felt bad right afterwards but stayed like this regardless.

"I can't breath! I feel like I'm going to pass out," Jimin heaved heavily and kicked his legs with his heels.

"Ouch, ouch! Fuck, okay! Ouch, damn so violent," Jeongguk joked but rolled off of him anyway.

"Let's sleep, Silly," Jeongguk mumbled after a few minutes. He was to exhausted to change his clothes by all means.
Jimin just scowled at him and responded hastily, "Not when we're on the same bed. You smell. No, you stink"

That was a lie.

The biggest lie ever, actually. Well, it was true that there was faint smell of smoke coming from Jeongguk but his calming and at the same time addicting scent outweighed it almost instantly. Jimin couldn't keep himself from taking deep breaths since Jeongguk wasn't around him a lot.

He liked that smell too much for his own good.

"Okay, then sleep on the floor if this is bothering you so much,"
Jeongguk told him with a smug face. And now that was what caught Jimin off guard.

Me?
Jeongguk should sleep on the floor, not me.

"Nope that's not gonna happen in a million years," Jimin responded pettily and rolled over, away from Jeongguk, facing the other bed. He just closed his eyes and hoped that sleep would overcome him. The clear rejection of a decent human communication made Jeongguk sigh quietly as he stood up and walked over to one of the two wardrobes, opening it.

Fortunately there was a spare blanket lying at the bottom of it so he grabbed it and walked to the opposite side of the bed.
Jeongguk didn't mind sleeping on the floor for one night. He could switch with Taehyung tomorrow so there wouldnt be any trouble.
Although, for now,
he decided to lie down and enjoy a good night's sleep.

He would never admit though that he woke up with back pain the next morning. No, his pride just wouldn't allow him to.
Never.

-----

"Did you just.. trip over me?" Jeongguk grumbled, as much offended as confused. The blue haired boy looked at him, his mouth now wide open after successfully catching himself from falling. He clumsily pushed himself up and looked down at his best friend who was now holding his stomach in pain. His other hand was moving to the small of his back, feeling that his back was aching already.

"What are you even doing down there? There's literally a bed right beside you. It's not like you will get sick of sleeping beside Jimin for one night. Look, the bed is huge-" Taehyung stopped questioning Jeongguk when he looked at the bed. There was Jimin, spread out on the mattress like a starfish. He snorted and looked at Jeongguk again before saying,
"Okay, maybe it's better you two didn't sleep in the same bed. I think one of you wouldn't have survived the night"

With that, Jeongguk looked up, wondering what got Taehyung to say this. When he spotted the smaller - it wasn't that hard - he couldn't hold back a petty comment and mumbled,
"Well, even though he's so tiny, he takes up a lot of space "

But only a few seconds later, he cursed under his breath, realizing the usage of the word tiny made the sentence sound rather adoring than teasing.

"I heard that, Bigfoot,"
Jimin mumbled as he started to squirm around, suddenly awake. He stretched his arms above his head and slowly sat up in order to avoid vision going black.
On the other side of the room, Tae and Jeongguk froze in their actions and looked at him.

"Yeah, yeah, stare at me all you want, however, why are you two up anyway?"
Jimin exposed them before asking that question. He knew that Jeongguk was one to wake up quite early but not even someone as much as an early bird as Jeongguk would wake up at six am.
Especially after staying up until half past four.

"Your brother stumbled over me,"
the raven-haired boy grumbled. He sounded slightly annoyed. Understandable.

"That's your fault for laying down on the ground"

"You literally refused to sleep beside me!" Jeongguk whisper-shouted at Jimin frustratedly, aware that his own brother was in fact still sleeping.
Meanwhile, the latter had stood up and walked to the bathroom, ignoring him. And Jeongguk, he was about to pull each single hair out of his head. He had an insanely short temper.

As short as Park Jimin.

"Park Jimin, you brat!"
he shouted, not caring about his brother anymore. He stood up and sprinted after the boy, skipping some steps in between and trying to catch any limp of the boy that's in reach.
Despite his efforts, he didn't make it in time and the door was slammed in his face.

"Rude, "
he groaned and actually pulled at his hair this time. However, what he didn't expect was Jimin unlocking the door just a minute later and slowly stepping out. He looked way too innocent for Jeongguk to let his guard.
So Jeongguk tried to observe the boy closer.

That was a mistake.

Because as soon as he strided forward, Jimin pulled his left hand out from behind his back and smashed a white fluffy foam into his face. It went straight into Jeongguk's mouth and nose.

Oh Jimin was so, so done.

On the outside, the taller looked calm and composed but his anger was burning his insides.

What. The. Fuck.

"Did you just-"

"-smash shaving cream in your fucking face? Yes, I can confidently say that I did this,"
the smaller interrupted him mid-sentence and wiped the rest off on jks shoulder, grinning from one ear to the other.

"What in the world is going on here?" Namjoon grumbled with his raspy morning voice while scratching the back of his head.

"I can explain!"

"I can explain!"

they both exclaimed at the same time.

×

Hellouu :))
I was about to fall asleep but then I suddenly remembered that I needed to upload this chapter so here I am. Hope you like it,
lots of love<3