CHAPTER 29

💿 UN Village - BAEKHYUN

×

Eventually, Jimin and his friends went to a park to have a picnic.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk managed to sneak into Jimin's room through his balcony door. When he sat down and continued to paint the wall, he had put on his headphones to listen to music. Painting really helped him keep his mind off of smoking, he had noticed.

Suddenly Jeongguk felt something pawing at his leg. He did get startled at first but then realized it was just Minju wanting to climb onto his lap.

"You're so adorable. How can your owner be such a pain in the ass?"
Jeongguk mumbled to himself as he patted the cat's head.

What he hadn't noticed was that the door had opened a few seconds ago. Minju hadn't gone in there alone, she had accompanied said owner to the room.

Jimin stood right behind him and grabbed one side of the headphones to push it aside before saying sarcastically,
"Hello to you too"

"What the hell, Jimin, oh my god! You scared me. Woah,”
Jeongguk exclaimed, which turned into a nervous murmur as his voice trailed off towards the end.

Jimin, on the other hand, didn't even try to conceal his laughter as he happily walked over to his bed and sat down. It was silent for a few seconds before Jimin's eyes widened excitedly.

"Oh, you added a lot of new paintings while i was gone,"
Jimin observed as he eyed the art displayed in his room. The other boy followed his gaze with his own and patted Minju at the same time.

"Ah yeah, you're right. I still need your opinion on this one. Do you wanna keep it on there or should I paint over it and try something else?"

"Keep it there. It looks amazing," Jimin answered genuinely, waiting for a reaction.

It never came. Jeongguk just decided to keep quiet and averted all his attention to the cat that was currently sprawled out on his lap. Minju purred softly when he rubbed her belly.

"You wanna order take-out?"
Jimin asked casually while searching for his phone. He opened up the delivery app before he even got an answer from the younger.
"Sure, why not?"
Jeongguk answered and made his way to the bed, making himself comfortable next to him.

"Indian food, yes or no?"

"Yes, please order samosas,"
Jeongguk said excitedly. He absolutely loved Indian food. His aunt's husband was from India so Jeongguk regularly got home-cooked Indian food in his childhood everytime he visited them.

After Jimin had ordered their food, he threw his phone onto the bed and climbed the brunette's lap, his legs place on each side of Jeongguk's hips. He then seductively leaned in for a kiss which Jeongguk immediately reciprocated.
However after a few seconds, Jimin broke away from the kiss and lowered his body onto Jeongguk's, cuddling up against him.

The younger huffed out a laugh and wrapped his arms around the other's waist before asking,
"Did you just trick me into cuddling you?"

The only answer he got was a low hum and a gentle kick against his leg.

Nevertheless, he sighed softly,
"Don't sleep in yet. You need to get the take-out. Someone could see me if I did it"

"I'm not gonna fall asleep, you brat,"
Jimin mumbled against the taller one's chest but closed his eyes regardless.
Jeongguk sighed once again and said,
"Give me your phone"

Jimin blindly searched for it with his one hand and carelessly tossed the phone into Jeongguk's hand that was already reaching for it. Then, Jeongguk took Jimin's hand and used his thumb, placing it at the bottom of the screen to unlock the phone.
The delivery app was still open so he could instantly see how long I would take for the food to arrive. 45 minutes.
Enough time to take a nap, he thought and set an alarm clock.