Sob Stories 🙄😒😣

Start from the beginning

Trixx: Excuse me however we are extremely skilled creatures Alya!

Alya: yeah yeah I know-..but still! Some of us are going through a lot..I can only wonder what the kwamiis are thinking...

Marinette: We've only had two meetings and there's barley any good News.. hearing what some of the Kwamiis see there holders do by the time they get home is pretty alarming..crying themselves to sleep..terrified of school..thinking shamefully..! None of them deserve it..

Alya: yeah..

*loud crash downstairs*

Adriens Voice: Sorry Mr and Mrs Dupan- Cheng!

Two sets of footsteps bolt up the stairs and Nino and Adrien crash into Marinettes room

Nino: We Tried- *inhale* to make it- *inhale* as fast as we- *inhale* could-..*coughs*

Marinette: Whoa!- what the heck happened to you guys??

Adrien: *panting while leaned over*
Y'know how we- *inhale* got detention?

Marinette: cause of Lila, yeah..?

Nino: Once we got out there was this group of dudes who chased us till we got here!

Alya: What??

Marinette: what- why??

Adrien: they kept yelling about us being Liars, calling us wimps..

Nino: *hugs Alya and nuzzles his face into her shoulder*

Alya: *hugs back* we seriously can't let this keep happening..this is insane!

Adrien: phew..*brings out a piece of Camembert*

Plagg: *flies out of his pocket* *N O M* *says while chewing* fanksh!!

Nino: Hey little dude you in there? *takes off his hat*

Wayzz: Duuude *flies down*

Nino: Duuude

They did there little handshake.

Alya: See?? Why can't we have a cool handshake??

Trixx: No.

Alya: ughhh *face palm*

Marinette: *giggles*

Tiki: *giggles*

Plagg: Suuuugarrrrcuuuube! *flies around and hugs her*

Tiki: I- *blushes a bit* Stinky Sock..

Plagg: Mmmhm!

Marinette: Tiki! Have the others said anything?

Tiki: Yes, and it's not good. In fact some emotions are getting worse!

Nino, Adrien, Alya and Marinette looked down sadly, scared for there classmates and themselves. Nothing was going well.

Nino: Man this sucks.. I can't deal with being chased daily!!

Alya: along with my fan pages, NOW I have people who think I'm a neglectful girlfriend..not to mention once again, a liar.

Nino: Sorry I was asleep...

Alya: Nino.. don't apologize Alright? Even though you've said it wasn't true, they're just being Annoying.

Adrien: the paparazzi is already a lot, now I have groups of people chasing me down to my house?? Not to mention my Bodyguards car!

Marinette: *stomps on the floor* this is ridiculous! I can't deal with her anymore! She can't torture all of us like this!!!

Sabine: *from downstairs* Marinette? Is everything alright up there?

Marinette: AH-! Oh!- uh-..Everything's fine mom!

Adrien: *smiles* *looks at a text* *sighs* I have to go..my fathers calling me home for a photo shoot in the morning..

Nino: aww man!

Marinette: *kisses his cheek* bye Kitty!

Adrien: *red with a chat noir smile* later buggaboo! *walks down the stairs and leaves*

Nino: *funny pout and lip quiver* mannn why can't my buddy stayyyy??

Alya: Well~ Nino we gotta go too! You promised to help me with the twins tonight?~

Nino: *red* o-oh yeah right!

Alya: Alright..bye girl! Cmon Trixx!

Trixx: *hides in her pocket* comin!

Nino: Hey Dude!

Wayzz: Duuude! *flies under his hat*

Marinette: Bye!

The night was mostly peaceful for the group, minus the fact some of them had a nightmare. But that was all. Most of the class had a good night aswell, some better than others but still.

Everyone was waiting to see if they'd get through school the next day..